Recent content by denixius

+
  1. D

Patch 2.01

I was having achievement issues on Epic Games. And contacted support, and they said that I should reinstall the game. Turns out the problem is not on my end, it seems. As a player and a fan of Cyberpunk 2077 since the first release, please, CDPR, warn your customer support team, that they don't...
  2. D

Frame-rate loss in Dogtown

Hello, I'm having a lot of frame-rate loss during my gameplay in Dogtown and other areas. My graphics card updated and I didn't have the same problem before Update 2.0. Actually, these things happened from time to time before Phantom Liberty, during Update 2.0. Before that, I haven't faced this...
  3. D

Billboard Contents Changing in Photo Mode

That's sad.
  4. D

Billboard Contents Changing in Photo Mode

Hi, I just drop two screenshots; one in-game, and the other one from photo mode. Billboard contents are changing in photo mode. This happens in every location (indoor and outdoor). Bests,
  5. D

Flying Cars

Yes. Sometimes, when I change the radio, the cars spawn in front of me. Maybe it's because of the render time, when your car is too fast. Thank you, I will report it.
  6. D

Flying Cars

Hi, Sometimes I see cars hovering while driving or parked on the road. I have sent an example screenshot. These vehicles are not allowed to get in, too. Is there a solution to the problem? Or is it something familiar and will be resolved soon? Sincerely,
  7. D

Outfit System - like Transmogrification in WoW and Outfits in ESO

Yeah. I've also scrapped a lot of stylish and fire-looking outfits. Adding stats to an outfit or being able to Re-Roll the stats for a certain amount of Eurodollars can also save this situation. However, I think this will need more development than the addition of the Outfit System. Therefore...
  8. D

Outfit System - like Transmogrification in WoW and Outfits in ESO

Hello there, I would like to point out a topic about the Outfit System that I think would be great if it was actually in the game, and on top of that, I think the community would like it. Some players choose V's outfits based on their character builds in the game, while others don't care...
Top Bottom