Recent content by Deou

+
  1. D

People who do this for ten minutes.

Operator on Ocvist, Heg played his own ocvist and my ocvist, killed both of the with vywerns, johnny on a silver card, got johnny (ofc), so I used him on imlerith counting on second Caretaker and got him.
  2. D

People who do this for ten minutes.

Yeah, that's me, im guilty. I wasn't doing it to make you fortefit, just wanted to record 4 ocvist loop (as i did with 5 ocvist loop a few patches back). I fortefited to give you the game and I planned to do it from the beginning but i understand why you took it that way :) EDIT: Just saw you...
  3. D

Zamknięta Beta- Nasze najlepsze wyniki!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvDZaXLA-kU Chyba muszę to wrzucić bo inaczej nie wytłumacze jak to zrobiłem. NIE ZALICZAĆ, GOLEM!
  4. D

O, to mam jeszcze to na jedną kartę :-)
  5. D

kubikowal przepraszam jeśli zabawę zepsułem :D
  6. D

[TOURNAMENT] Beta Brawl #1

I might have milled everything non monster to get a decent monster deck.
  7. D

O, coś dla mnie. Oba z wczoraj.
  8. D

[TOURNAMENT] Beta Brawl #1

Is diffrent deck = diffrent faction? That kinda sucks for me, I have 3 diffrent decks but all monsters :(
  9. D

A few questions...

One thing about spare cards I would like to get fixed - if a card has 3 pictures (nekkers, wild hunt warriors), they all count separetly, so you can have 3 each and they still won't be "spare cards". Literaly unplayable.
  10. D

Anyone else feels like not playing after reaching daily 3 level limit?

I'm level 32, so certainly I don't feel like it.
  11. D

Game Chat Request Thread

Make chat optional and easy to quit so it can be used for mind games not spreading toxicity.
  12. D

Any word on platform interchangeability?

My guess is yes, because it's gog and i've played with people from X1 (PC here).
  13. D

Initial thoughts on the Tutorial

Command horns no longer buff rows, now they only buff units that are currently there, that's probably why it no longer stays visible.
  14. D

Is Gwent a pay to win game?

It's pay to progress faster.
  15. D

Monster Deck Strategies

I like building my Monster deck as all breedable units with Ge'Els + Grave Hag (got all stars aligned a few times and exeeded 40 points on it) or a full weather deck with Dagon, but both decks can be countered by a few cards, I agree that Nothern Realms seems the most solid.
Top Bottom