Recent content by Der_Duit

+
  1. Der_Duit

Hotfix 1.22

Saw the patch Friday evening having arrived on my playstation (4p) and just planned to play the game for ten minutes to test out what is new. About two in the morning of Saturday I finally noticed the passed time and regrettably stopped for the night ...err morning. Very nice. Very much...
  2. Der_Duit

PS4 PRO WITH SSD UPGRADE PROBLEM

I had planned to upgrade my PS4pro internal HDD with an SSD as well (since such an updated improved my laptop significantly), but decided against it. Every gaming side testing that upgrade which I read declared that while an SSD improves load times in a standard PS4 (not including the benefit...
  3. Der_Duit

Sudden deaths?

When my V rescued a fugitive(?) from a Militech installation out in the badlands (where you get a bonus if you do not kill Militech personel), I was warned about this by the driver of the pickup (the meeting point was in a dry riverbed and the rescued and driver insulted each other, I sadly have...
  4. Der_Duit

[PC 1.05] Almost all my weapon tooltips are gone. I cannot see stats or info on weapons.

You are probably currently in your flat or in some other non-weapon zone. I see the same denied message (on PS4) when I swap out weapons from my storage room and try to equip them. Deconstructing works, upgrading or swapping weapons slots (which is when the comparision is displayed) works not...
  5. Der_Duit

Still seeing trajectories

Indeed. The ballistic coprocessor (which replaces your smartgun implant shoudl you choose to get it) lets you *control* the ricochetting bullet's flight path. The trajectory eye implant alone lets you just see the flight path. It "generates" the trajectory displayed in your eye sight, like the...
  6. Der_Duit

PS4 Pro Different Savegame Slots/ Character gone

Greetings, pardon me my errors since I'm not a native english speaker, especially this is my first post in this forum and although I read a lot of posts today I might have missed some netiquette advice: Update: And I just saw that this was suggested already. Sorry for wasting bandwith. Sadly I...
Top Bottom