Recent content by DerHoss

+
  1. DerHoss

Level scaling ruins the game

Why would you think that npc scaling made the game harder? It didnt, quite the contrary. NPC scaling made the weak enemies a bit stronger (but they are still pretty weak) and it made the strong enemies weaker (they are now also pretty weak). I made two full playthroughs before 2.00 (so before...
  2. DerHoss

Did you like the new ending of Phantom Liberty? (My Opinion) [SPOILER]

Yeah, I like the new ending. Its quite obviously that they tried to make the PL ending as depressing as possible, but it just doesnt make much sense. And some of the reactions of your friends are... questionable. -Kerry: He's cool. I mean, he's Kerry Eurodyne. Yeah, he's on tour, we'll see...
  3. DerHoss

ANIMALS shouldn't or be less hackable? - lore

Honestly, its one of the reasons I never made a real netrunner build in this game. It just doesnt feel right, the whole quikhacking thing makes no sense lorewise. In the lore of Cyberpunk a Netrunner typically sits in his Netrunner chair, you can find these everywhere in the game. From there he...
  4. DerHoss

[BUG] Blood pump unequips iteself after using 3 cunsumables

This is a bug that was introduced with 2.00. It happens when you consume the last of any... item from your inventory (food, drink, etc). There is a mechanic in game (since launch) that checks every time you run out of anything if the stuff you have on the quickslot is still available. If not it...
  5. DerHoss

I wish there were a way to prepay your rent and get animal care before the PL ending...

Thats my point. I cant care for him cause I move out and there is no way to take him with me. Its sucks, but its just the wy it is.
  6. DerHoss

I wish there were a way to prepay your rent and get animal care before the PL ending...

Yeah, I feel a bit sorry for Nibbles... in general. I typicaly move out of H10 at the beginning of Act 2. Havent been there in months. So at least the stash is save. The other 4 appartments are bought not rent and yoiu keep them.
  7. DerHoss

Vehicle Contract Missions

In the a) Variant (you approach in your car, target drives aways), it up to you to stop them. You can ram them, that works pretty well. If they crash sufficiently, they'll stop, get out of the car and try to attack you. Option 2 is to simply shoot the driver. Through the windshield works well...
  8. DerHoss

How do you make frustrating Arasaka random ambushes stop?

How do you make frustrating Arasaka random ambushes stop? Kill them. Just... kill them. These attacks are caused by quest events, probably depends on how you solve certain quests. Depending on how you did it, you get one, maybe two attacks. You kill the attacker and thats it. You run away and...
  9. DerHoss

What is your opinion on cost of games?

Its helpfull as a reference for the costs of gaming in general, not really to evaluate how good a game is. My point was, that the costs for games as part of the costs for gaming as a hobby is incredibly low. Neglectable imho. I really dont care if a game costs 10€ or 100€, its simply a price...
  10. DerHoss

What is your favorite weapon?

...or you press and hold the weapon slot button (1,2,3,4). I always check all my equipped weapons before going in.
  11. DerHoss

What is your opinion on cost of games?

Well, as an adult in a first world country with a full time job: PC gaming is incredibly cheap. Cheapest hobby you can get. I bought CP and PL for full price, so I guess that was 90€ together? Yeah, I payed more for groceries yesterday. And I now played CP for a total of ~600hours over three...
  12. DerHoss

What is your favorite weapon?

The favorite weapon? You mean I have to pick one. Dude, there's a reason I always end up carrying at least 15. And thats the minimum after I cleaned up. Maybe the Crusher. I just like it. High rate of fire and insanly high damage. And such a satisfying sound, especially when the heads pop and...
  13. DerHoss

problem about km, mph and distances...

As someone who modded that stuff: The values shown in game are in mph. But the values shown are too high. How much too high? Depends on how fast you are driving. The game takes your current speed in m/s, converts it to mph... and then multiplies a correction factor. The factor is 1.0 when you...
  14. DerHoss

[BUG] During El Capitan car delivery missions, the GPS destination will sometimes disappear, requiring exiting and re-entering the vehicle for it to c

I found a way to reproduce it It happens when you honk (by pressing z). If you press z during an autofixer mission, the plotted line to the target destinationm disappears. The mission is still active. Appart from horn thats also the button for the pocket radio, but that should be no issue when...
  15. DerHoss

[BUG] During El Capitan car delivery missions, the GPS destination will sometimes disappear, requiring exiting and re-entering the vehicle for it to c

You can also un-follow and then re-follow the mission from the journal. But yes, I had this bug a few times.
Top Bottom