Recent content by DexiD

+
  1. D

An open letter to CD Projekt Red and to The Witcher fans.

Yeah!!! And now let's go and buy expansion pass for witcher 3! Need to support such a great developers! I want more addons and dlc! And i will necessarily buy them all!
  2. D

[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

Yep. It's really poor endig for the final game about Gerat's adventures. Some pos-ending captions and nothing. I want some final quests with Ciri. But i've got few captions and empty world without change.
  3. D

I WANT MOAAAR CONTENT WITH CIRI/YEN/TRISS/ZOLTAN/LAMBERT/ESKEL and other main characters!
  4. D

I want more content! I want more quests with Ciri/Yen/Zoltan/Lambert/Eskel and others!
  5. D

I want to lost my memory about this game and play again. Jesus...., I feel so empty after this game. I want more!
  6. D

Need more people who have same feelings.
  7. D

I want add-on like Skyrim's Hearthfire. xD
  8. D

Maybe some addons like Skyrim's Hearthfire would be great for Witcher 3 too. That was a great idea from bethesda to make addon like this. And i love skyrim with hearthfire addon.
  9. D

I feel so lonely after ending. I can't find anyone. So empty world without main characters. It's looks like all are going in better place, but forgot about Geralt. Foreveralone ;((
  10. D

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - PC System Requirements are here!

Maybe maxwell better. But not so much, that GTX 960 outperform GTX 780!
  11. D

Yes, because that tesselation performance just invented by nvidia.
  12. D

I hate that trashtalk about better tesselation performance on maxwell cards. For example GTX 980 specifications vs GTX 780 ti specifications
  13. D

У кого какое железо , кто волнуется, кто локти грызет?)

И что? Видели свеженькие тесты Дерьмака с новыми дровами и 1 day патчем? Это просто мрак! http://www.pcgameshardware.de/The-Witcher-3-PC-237266/Specials/Grafikkarten-Benchmarks-1159196/ В общем GTX 960 наравне с GTX 780 или чуть-чуть быстрее. А GTX 780 ti уступает GTX 970 аж 20%...
  14. D

LoL! What are you talking about? GTX 960 better in tesselation then GTX 780? Are you okay?
  15. D

It's meant to be played. Optimization for previous series? LoL, nope! Go buy new card! If that test is real, then i will go cry. Because GTX 960 and GTX 780 have same performance in this game! Ahahahahaha!
Top Bottom