Recent content by Dich777

+
  1. Dich777

Баг с основной сюжетной линией (Не появляется следующая сюжетная миссия)

Привет, ты нашёл решение проблемы? Я в точно такой же ситуации сейчас
  2. Dich777

Надоедливые соседи

Если знаешь, помоги пожалуйста: в редакторе сейвов на какой строчке нужно какое значение выставить что бы заново начать квест Потерянный рай?
  3. Dich777

Квест "Потерянный рай" и следующие

В общем у меня багнулся квест Потерянный рай, не спавнился мясник, я пробовал и отгружаться и перепроверят целостность игры и переустановку: не помогло. Решил воспользоваться консольной командой и завершил этот квест. Проблема вот в чём: после данных манипуляций больше основынх сюжетных заданий...
  4. Dich777

Metamorphosis quest bug

I think i need console command to initiate quest "Transmission" but where i can find it?
  5. Dich777

Metamorphosis quest bug

I met Hanako proxy in the Sunset motel and completed Search and Destroy but Transmission quest didn't even appear in the quest log. In quest menu i have no main tasks, none at all
  6. Dich777

Metamorphosis quest bug

Yes, Tapeworm, you right. Spoke to Johnny outside this motel, not in Pacific. After this quest, all the main tasks disappeared, I completed the secondary ones, but nothing has changed. I also tried to call Hanako and wait for weeks and nothing changes.
  7. Dich777

Metamorphosis quest bug

Hi all. My quest "Metamorphosis" bugged, I spoke to Johnny outside the Sunset Motel, but I didn't pass out and get into the rooms with Johnny. After that, all the main tasks from the journal disappeared, I also completed the secondary missions. Maybe someone knows the command to restart the...
Top Bottom