Recent content by diequinteros

+
  1. D

[Official Problem] Language Subtitle Packs are incorrect for several users for The Witcher 3 for Nintendo Switch

I send a support ticket addressing the issue and they say they know about it and are working in a solution, for now just hope they put a patch soon 1571413027...
  2. D

[Official Problem] Language Subtitle Packs are incorrect for several users for The Witcher 3 for Nintendo Switch

Omg, cant belive the first update would dissapear a option that is already in the catridge, i hope they put a patch in the next 48h, i cant only have the witcher 3 running, i want to play another games :disapprove:
  3. D

Hmmm for the people who has this problem and got the game physical you tried 'uninstall' the data of the game? To see if the language options come back?
  4. D

I read about this in a group of my country, im playing rn with spanish text but i havent updated yet (i have a USA eshop account) and now im afraid about even close the game, theres no official response from cd project red yet?
Top Bottom