Recent content by dieruhe

+
  1. D

Post your games collection

Let's see... in no particular order:PC games:Joint Task ForceVampire the Masquerade: BloodlinesRainbow Six Vegas 2OblivionSpellforce 2 Shadow WarsSplinter CellThe Settlers: Heritage of KingsFallout TacticsDawn of WarDungeon Seige 2Age of Empires 3MajestyRainbow Six 3 Athena SwordRainbow Six 3...
  2. D

If you had a 3D Virtual Reality headset what would you do?

If I had one I think I'd be playing the Playboy game... :evil:
  3. D

Good Old Games -- by our beloved CDPR -- is in PC Gamer Magazine

So, I signed up for the early access and bought a game. Cool site. However, I just deleted my online history stuff, and now I can't get into the site. Has anybody run into this? They originally sent an email with the log in link, so I tried that again but all it does is take me to the "coming...
  4. D

Real baby Geralt

Besides, names have to come from somewhere. How many people put thought and meaning into it rather than buy a "baby names" book and throw a dart at it? And let's not even get into mutating or making up names. At least it's a name, and not "Apple" or "Snowflake" or something equally ridiculous...
  5. D

What games do you all play most FPS or RPG and whats your fav 5 games for pc ?

Only five?Well, lately it's been The Witcher, Fallout Tactics, NWN2/MOTB, Thief: Deadly Shadows, and Vampire - The Masquerade: Bloodlines.But then there's also Max Payne/Max Payne 2, Splinter Cell series, Oblivion, Joint Task Force, the Rainbow Six games, Diablo and sequels, Dungeon Seige I &...
  6. D

Who should play you in the movie of your life?

Jason Statham.Oh, you want seriously? Jason Alexander, probably. :wall:
  7. D

[GENERAL] Are you a doggy Killer?

In the prologue, at least, I only killed them if they were rabid or if a Barghest popped out of them. I haven't done the gravedigger's quest yet, but I'm sure I'll have no compunction to get it done.
  8. D

If you had one wish...?

Ok, now for a shallow answer: money. Lots of it. Money = freedom, not being beholden to some awful employer simply to get by. I would want so much money I couldn't spend it all. Why? Because I've often thought about all these ridiculously rich people who make a big show of giving ("Oprah's Big...
  9. D

Are you getting Fallout 3?

I'm sure I'll get it, though I prefer the old style. And new games can look just fine with that approach - Diablo III, for instance. I don't think anyone will complain too much that it looks dated just because of the perspective. Making a game like that does not have to be retro.
  10. D

Good Old Games -- by our beloved CDPR -- is in PC Gamer Magazine

Yea, this could be cool; though I just tried to buy "Fallout" and nothing happened. I realize it's beta, but still.
  11. D

How often do you Crash to Desktop (CtD)?

Rarely. Only once or twice.
  12. D

They can't make new witchers? (What'd I miss?) *LIKELY CONTAINS SPOILERS*

Something I've been wondering: when discussing the trials with Geralt, one thing Lambert mentions is "...we can see in the dark." If so, why the need for Cat's Eye? I can't see a damn thing in some dark places without a torch or a potion. :)
  13. D

Its funny in the USA

I'm a vet too. Right on.I agree. This is "the land of the free," but... just try not paying taxes. You need a license to fish, to hunt, to own a pet, to own a boat... in other words, you have to PAY somebody for the "privilege." Does that sound like free? Does anybody remember FREE tv? Why is...
  14. D

Female fans: games degrading?

Oh, I just have to say this: games are sexist yet you freely toss around "tits"?? (Was that a pun? I don't know. If it was, was it intentional?) (I'm asking myself, not you) :evil:
  15. D

Favourite music

Well, at the moment I'm listening to Circle Jerks. Too many favorites but I'll list a few:Cradle of Filth, Dimmu Borgir, Iron Maiden, Iced Earth, Circle Jerks, Exploited, Sham 69, Rancid, Operation Ivy, R.E.M., the Cure, Depeche Mode, KMFDM, Genitorturers, Front 242, Type O Negative, Nine Inch...
Top Bottom