Recent content by digby69

+
  1. D

The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition - availability information

Luckily I got mine yesterday for £94
  2. D

Post-processing / green, blue, red , whatever filters

This is a difficult one, but I think on reflection the original one.
  3. D

Looting NPC's residences.

I liked looting!
  4. D

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings (PC) - Patch 3.3 now available!

Cool, other developers should take note.
  5. D

Diagram for Myrmidon Gaunlets?

According to the wiki their a "randon" find so I assume its a bit of a hit and miss if their there. I've never come across them.
  6. D

Will there be any new content for the game?

I would like to see some more
  7. D

Gamescom 2012 - Summary

So Corylea have you plans to do so TW2 modding/stories like you did for TW1?
  8. D

CD Projekt RED at Gamescom

yeh modding comes to TW2 this is good news. I'm not a modder myself but I look forward to some good stuff coming my way just like in TW1
  9. D

How to have sex with S

10. D

CDPR is looking for Multiplayer Programmer for TW3

I personnally not a MP fan, but as long as they keep it separate from SP story then fine. CDP Pleeese dont do what Bioware did and make SP play out come dependent on MP play. (jusat to force people to play MP in my oppinion) Also what may be more difficult for CPD is not to let budget...
  11. D

Fan-made Dice poker set

Wow thats cool, I want one. Seriously this guy and CDP should go into business to make a few for either sale, as a prize or to go with a very special edition of W3.
  12. D

A New steam achievement

Mass Effect 3 EC DLC and Skyrim DLC are both out next Tuesady 26th June. Could CDP be jumping on the band wagon?
  13. D

Voice actors you'd like to see in future CDPR games?

All I'll say is don't replace any of the current ones if those charaters are in W3. (English language version)
  14. D

Patch 3.2 now available!

True awsome guys. Thank you.
  15. D

This video should be included in the game in some way

It was a pitty it was left out originally. and a pity it didn't make it into the EE version, maybe in some futre collector edition?
Top Bottom