Recent content by DigitalDreams1011

+
  1. DigitalDreams1011

Future weapons wishlist (post yours)

I'd just stick with in lore weapons. There are some bulky laser weapons in the tabletop; those could be cool to see.
  2. DigitalDreams1011

Anyone notice there was only one holocrime scene??

Might have been a feature they forgot they could add as they were filling the map with crime scenes. Plenty of body bags though.
  3. DigitalDreams1011

Sinnerman

I was simply frustrated how there seemed no way I could prevent it, to talk sense into the guy. But, that may be realistic after all. If he's willing to be nailed to some wood, then a talk about morality probably wouldn't be enough. As for discussion on it's real world possibility, there's...
  4. DigitalDreams1011

Solar panels in a fixed place under buildings or roads

Or maybe showing that spot gets sunlight, just for only a few hours a day. Few things look more oppressed than a solar panel underneath a bridge. Could also show how the city has changed, and how some corp literally gave no f***s when they built the bridge or building right over people's homes.
  5. DigitalDreams1011

Why do the cops need so much help?

The cops resort to freelance mercenary work for jobs that are too risky for them to deal with. The teleporting is just bad game design. Hoping for it to get fixed.
  6. DigitalDreams1011

Mad Max Easter egg

I remember finding this, and just feeling mad at how it seemed they were killed as they fled for their lives. Almost as mad as when I found the dad killed while looking for food. These devs really know how to make emotional environmental storytelling.
  7. DigitalDreams1011

Gig shark in the water bug

In my first playthrough, I just reloaded and did it again, and it fixed. That certainly won't help you now though...
  8. DigitalDreams1011

More ammo types to help weapon balance and use variety.

This would just make ammo that you need rarer. My current build only uses an AR, pistol, and sniper. That means I won't need shotgun ammo, or SMG, LMG, smart, or tech ammo. We'd have more types of ammo, but less of the type you are looking for.
  9. DigitalDreams1011

Another metro station

At one of the stations, I was able to run through the hologram doorway before it loaded, and so was able to get inside. It was just a hole in the map on the other side.
  10. DigitalDreams1011

Can you ignore the main quest and just do side-quests forever?

I worry that the devs have painted themselves into a corner. What you described sounds great, but would require completely different storylines and dialogue just for each one.
  11. DigitalDreams1011

Robot Arms

I did a playthrough just like this, and I just stuck with Gorilla Arms. You could always start punching when your ammo runs dry, especially with a Berzerk mod, and you'll feel more tanky than with blades.
  12. DigitalDreams1011

[HELP] Where can a level 50 go to fight?

I'd argue that people want to be given a challenge, not have to make their own challenges. The game just really needs some balancing.
  13. DigitalDreams1011

Found new clue to BrainDance

The Zen Master gave V bd's to aid in their meditations. I'm not sure how to explain what happens after the last one though.
  14. DigitalDreams1011

Stealth gameplay is impossible

I have zero points in stealth, and still stealth my way through at least half of most missions...
  15. DigitalDreams1011

Found new clue to BrainDance

So I was speculating on this too, and I think it has some awesome DLC potential. I thought it'd be a great way to be able to explore places outside of NC without ever really leaving it. I made a thread about some ideas. Here's a link...
Top Bottom