Recent content by digitalforce.59

+
  1. D

Way to disable or reduce gore?

Thanks guys for all your efforts. I will give these a try and let you know the results!Yes.. I LOVE Fantasy RPGs and quality ones. Since there are NO others on the PC market, I don't like the foul language but I'll see what I can do.THANKS AGAIN - Will report back
  2. D

Any word on the blood part of the mod?Also, has anyone created anything to edit out the "f-bombs" ? I don't want to argue morals.. just doesn't seem to fit in a fantasy for me.
  3. D

Lights shining through objects in SLI mode

Absolutely beautiful and now working on a 9800Gx2 in Windows XP! You killed two birds with one stone for me. Now the annoying lighting problem is gone and the blockiness from the cutscenes!THANK YOU SO MUCH! 8)
  4. D

Lights shining through objects in SLI mode

I have the original Witcher version with the full downloaded enhanced pack. I can see torches, the sun, etc through walls as shown through the screenshot below.http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/5787/witxz0.jpgI have all my graphics settings maxxed out. Any other ideas?
  5. D

This got rid of decapitations but there is still blood. Not too much but still some.Just FYI!THANK YOU!
  6. D

Just got back from out of town.. I will try this ASAP! THANK YOU! :peace:
  7. D

I don't know anything about the adventure editor.. is there a way to make a modded file and send it to me or what is the easiest way to do this?THANKS for the reply!
  8. D

I have the American normal version with all the Enhanced patches installed. As I stated, I am not here to argue morals. I just don't simply need to see all the enhanced gore. I liked how the original version gore was but I like the tweaks of the enhanced version.
  9. D

Way to disable or reduce gore? Hello everyone,I have the original Witcher game and downloaded the full Enhanced pack.I know that most of you are looking for MORE gore and nudity but I was wondering if there is anyway to REDUCE the gore or language. I am not here to debate morals.. I just like a...
Top Bottom