Recent content by digitalforce

+
  1. D

Big Questions on Leveling - Only Level 19

Big Questions on Leveling - Only Level 19 So, to make a very long story short, I played the game, what I thought was A LOT at launch. I have dropped off here and there but basically I am only Level 19 and I am getting ready to head to Skellige on the main quest. I still have a bunch of side...
  2. D

Is there actually ANY to cancel quests? I want to cancel all the GWENT references. I can't play Gwent

Still, there should be an option to abandon or cancel quests due to the huge number that you may never want to do.. #rocketscience
  3. D

Can't update to 1.07 - Various Errors

Can't update to 1.07 - Various Errors Got back from vacation and I see 1.07 was released. I have opened, closed and re-opened GOG Galaxy multiple times but it will not update the game. The messages I have received are: - SERVER PROBLEM - NOT AUTHORIZED I have clicked on RETRY several times as...
  4. D

To Explore or Not to Explore: That is the Question

Thanks for the replies! This is one of those rare times I NEVER want this game to end. I might lay in bed for a week just to recover :) So, even if I'm say, 10 levels over the main quest recommendation, it will still be ok?
  5. D

To Explore or Not to Explore: That is the Question

To Explore or Not to Explore: That is the Question I am almost 50 hours into the PC version of Witcher 3. I am loving every second of it besides the first part of Novigrad is a bit weak, either way, I'm already level 14 and I still have a ton of question marks to explore in Velen. A few...
  6. D

No, seriously, what do I do with all this inventory?

I can't find any merchants I can find that will buy hides, etc.
  7. D

No, seriously, what do I do with all this inventory?

No, seriously, what do I do with all this inventory? So, I can carry 130 lbs in game. I have so many hides, misc items, etc and for some reason, no merchant will buy them. I am not carrying any extra weapons, saddles, or armor. So... what has everyone been doing with all their stuff? Dumping...
  8. D

Share your video settings! Perfect balance between beauty and performance

I have a 4k monitor, I don't need AA :) I will check out shadow quality. Thank you!
  9. D

Share your video settings! Perfect balance between beauty and performance

Share your video settings! Perfect balance between beauty and performance Right now, I am running the game on a 4k monitor @ 3008 x 1692 with the following specs: * i5-4670K @ 4.4 GHZ * 8 gb DDR RAM * Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 @ 1500 core /4000 mem * Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB Here are my settings...
  10. D

Share Your Screenshots!!!

What are you settings/tweaks for these shots?! :)
  11. D

Witcher 3 Graphics

Every time I see this thread, I have to post my latest screenshots to show what a work of art this game is... No tweaks. No mods. Just the artistic vision of CDPR realized.
  12. D

The Witcher 3 and CDPR Appreciation thread

Just hit 35 hours. I cannot believe the adventures, characters, dark caves, sunsets, gwent and much, much more that I've experienced and I am still in Velen. This game is such a stunning success in every way, I can't imagine another game every surpassing it. Once again CDPR, you are all...
  13. D

Poor SLI Scaling - 4K?

Poor SLI Scaling - 4K? All, I have two GTX 980 OC in SLI. I can run almost any other game at a solid 60 FPS. In Witcher 3, patch 1.04, not even ultra settings, I get 30 FPS or so on average. With a second 980, I only get 40-45 FPS. Anyone else having similar performance issues?
  14. D

Witcher 3 Graphics

The followup feedback I have on this issue is the optimization is very poor. I have a GTX 980 Ti overclocked to 1490 on core and I still only get 30-40FPS at 4k and I am not even on Ultra/maxed setting. The ONLY other game that performs this poor at 4k is Crysis 3 and well, that's Crysis 3... :)
  15. D

[Suggestion] Bestiary full screen monster view

This a la Batman: Arkham City. Delicious :)
Top Bottom