Recent content by digitalray

+
  1. D

[PC] Cutscene FPS drop

i stopped playing the game. really. i played a lot of other games and enjoyed my time. i'm not someone who wastes his time with bugged games. and witcher 3 is bugged imo. 980ti, 6700k and stuttering 40 fps in cutscenes is not acceptable.
  2. D

[PC] Cutscene FPS drop

i just installed the witcher 3 again with a new pc, 980 Ti, 6700K, 16 GB DDR4 and used nvidia geforce experience settings in 1080p60 (all maxed out, all sliders to the right except texture sharpening on medium/low). game runs perfect with 60 fps in-game, but cutscenes drop to 40 fps or...
  3. D

1.07 - The Good, The Bad and the Bugly

got 1 fps less than with 1.06 and can't seem to find a difference with the new movement controls ? feels and behaves exactly the same.
  4. D

Which is better: Using the in-game 30fps frame-limiter or using other programs such as Nvidia Inspector?

i tested this with benchmarking the frametime, i also posted screenshots of the diagrams a while ago. nv inspector and in game limiter only help with the stuttering of the cut scene videos for me. only RTSS limiter completely solves frametime issues to zero for no stuttering in-game. i advise...
  5. D

I have 44 crashinfo files. Can I send them to CDPR?

sell them to the highest bidder..
  6. D

1.07 PC graphic

mostly videos... extras were seperately downloadable and 5gb at start, videos were already 1.5gb, artwork is 500 mb, soundtrack uncompressed 500mb, graphics 600 mb and language specific goodie packs 800 mb each
  7. D

Resolution vs Framerate: Do you dial down the res for extra frames?

running the game on a gtx 760m i get an average locked min fps of 30, in cities down to 25. i prefer ultra textures and hbao+ and fx maxed, fxaa with 720p instead of fx off in 900p. 720p is still playable (i guess most of ps3 games were 720p anyway and were great) but if i upgrade to 970 or...
  8. D

Can't get 60+ Fps with GTX 980

which card and bios are you talking about exactly ?
  9. D

Timeframe for 1.07?

need.... patch...
  10. D

Camera auto-center

i always have to look up a bit every few seconds to properly enjoy the scenery. for example in cities i want to see the houses and the sky AND the ground, not only the ground for 2/3rds of the screen and houses just up to geralts head.
  11. D

Multithread Option in ini file

config/base/gc.ini ; Number of threads the GC should be running on NumThreads = 1 yeah, i read about this "tweak" somewhere on the net but i doubt it really does anything for the fps. but well.. it says NUM threads, not multithread, so it could really be how many threads the game runs, maybe...
  12. D

Expected framerate with GTX 980

is it ? ;) turn around endlessly with a controller stick, make a camera movement and you will see that the fluid motion is broken. even more so with a tv screen set to 60 hz if the fps is not locked and suddenly drops to 3 fps less.
  13. D

Multithread Option in ini file

Multithread Option in ini file i changed the multithread option in the ini file from 1 to 8 for my i7 quadcofre 8 thread cpu, i am not quite sure if it really makes a difference though or if it slows down the game when using physx on cpu. does anyone KNOW for sure how changing the "threads"...
  14. D

Expected framerate with GTX 980

when buying the best graphics card for a consumer gaming desktop pc, one should be able to play the game in 1080p with all nvidia fx on at the highest values with 60 fps. fps drops down to 57 will definately produce stutter compared to a locked fluid 60 fps. if he paid 400 usd for a 970 you...
Top Bottom