Recent content by dimbismp

+
  1. D

Best armor sets(aesthetically)

Guys i really love the Manticore/TW1 set. However,if i start a NG+ will it stay that way or will it automatically transform into the NG+ version?In other words,do you automatically get the NG+ version or do you have to craft it? Finally,an almost entirely off-topic question:When i last played...
  2. D

[SPOILER]Blood and Wine: which ending did you get?

There are 3 endings afaik: 1)"Good ending" Anna and Syanna forgive each other,but Dettlaf dies. 2)"Bad ending" Syanna kills Anna,Syanna dies,Dettlaf dies. 3)"Bittersweet ending" 3a)Syanna dies,Dettlaf lives,Anna puts Geralt in prison,who is saved by Dandellion.Then together with Regis they...
  3. D

Release time for Blood and Wine?

It's seems that Sony/CDPR punishes the loyal European customers who had bought the season pass in advance by not letting them predownload B&W
  4. D

[SPOILERS] Blood&Wine Discussion thread

Even though every reviewer agrees that the story itself is great,the thoughts about the main villain are divisive.In fact no one is saying that he is on par with Master Mirror.Some say he is good,some say he is just ok.We'll have to wait and see
  5. D

Some questions about Blood & Wine

A TL; DR version of what i wrote is: -Why would Geralt leave everyone during the main quest for a matter that doesn't really concern him? -According to the main game there is no post-ending gameplay.If this changes,they have to adjust every ending to fit with B&W,and still many questions are...
  6. D

Some questions about Blood & Wine

A ltter to the devs about the B&W timeframe I have written a couple of times about this issue,and it seems that some also have this concern.This is a copy-paste from another thread: "When will B&W take place during the Witcher (3) timeline? I can't stress this enough,but if they want it...
  7. D

Blood and Wine -- New Screenshots released

I think that the Grandmaster tier will be epic and all,but it may make late game Geralt even more OP. Do you guys think that's Beauclair in the distance?Or is it a village/small city?
  8. D

That wouldn't be fair for those who won't get the expansion though,and that comes from someone who preordered the expansion pass on day one. If improved graphics affect Velen/Novigrad/Skellige etc,it has to be through a free patch IMO
  9. D

Damn this couldn't get released during a worse time :P Last year i kinda failed in my exams due to Arkham Knight.So this year i have to restrain myself
  10. D

https://www.reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/4gjc75/embargo_on_bloodwine_will_expire_on_may_10th/ Someone on reddit posted that the embargo for B&W will lift on May 10th.Don't know what that means for the release date.
  11. D

About Blood and Wine (SPOILERS)

Very unlikely... I feel that CDPR wouldn't have showed the cover artwork if it hadn't been leaked.And according to them,they won't show anything at PAX either. It's funny that we were expecting new info during January-February!But here we are,well into Q2,and still the marketing campaign...
  12. D

So,are we going to get something in the weekend(or today)?Or is he just trolling us? :p
  13. D

I am aware that you can do as many side-quests as you want,whenever you want.However,what i am saying is that if TW3 was a novel or even if it was structured like TW2/TW1,there wouldn't have been any time for sidequesting at (almost) any point during the game(which i pointed out). In other...
  14. D

Yeah as if the decisions in the main game and generally in all RPGs actually are relevant.It's a game people.If the story is good with great dilemmas and decisions,i don't give a damn if it is "real" within a fantastic universe Not necessarily.As i said,they can do something like this:Geralt...
  15. D

Well,it may not be ideal,but it is the best IMO.It would be great if the devs managed to find a better solution than this. However,there are certain limitations.They either have to respect the story they created or they can just say "screw it,let's hope none notices that it doesn't make sense"...
Top Bottom