Recent content by DinkzOfRivia

+
  1. D

Version 1.60 on PS4 Bugs

Hi everyone, I am an old player, decided to replay The Witcher 3, because, why not? Anyway, my last save is from 2016, and I am doing a fresh start. Back on topic, I noticed some of unfixed bugs, and new glitches: 1. Roach's mane is missing or half-gone. I noticed this only after wearing...
  2. D

Some decoctions don't seem to do anything..

Arachas decoction is confusing, and sometimes I don't feel the effect. I use griffin instead.
  3. D

Some requests for future titles or patch in the Witcher series? *contains spoilers!!*

If Ciri became a: Witcher - it is out of character for her to be stuck in Toussaint as an "end game status". I think it is best for her to build a name for herself, and be the kind of witcher she is destined to be. Empress - Shouldn't she be in Vizima or wherever the empire state of Nilfgaard...
  4. D

Monster's ear?

I have a lot of them, usually from drowners and ghouls. In fact, on my 5th game, I got a little bit pissed because I have a lot of monster tongue, hair, ears, etc., but no drowner tongues for Alchemy. (Drowner tongue is needed for Killer Whale, and Maribor Forest)
  5. D

What would happen if you did all of Skellige first before Velen and Novigrad? (spoilers)

Just finished the Novigrad story line, this is after finishing Skellige story as well. I am moving forward to Velen. The only thing I noticed different during the "Poet Under Distress" quest is that Geralt would agree to visit Velen (because Dandelion said that Ciri could've came back) instead...
  6. D

Horizon Zero Dawn

You're great with that camera thing. I have not used a filter on my photos, but surely a weather control would be nice. I'm playing my 5th game of TW3 now, and I enjoy the occasional snow. I secretly wish I could take it to Toussant for more dramatic shots. :D
  7. D

What would happen if you did all of Skellige first before Velen and Novigrad? (spoilers)

Did this today on my fifth playthrough. It's fairly easy on New Game Plus after Blood and Wine, since you'll have Aerondight and other decent equips. It is also interesting to note that Yen wants to go to Vizima to study about the ugly creature (Uma), after your encounter with Skjall. I shall go...
  8. D

Horizon Zero Dawn

Ahhh couldn't agree more with you Sunsibar, The Witcher 3 needs this feature! I like the fact that you could control the time of the day, add filters, add logos, and even do it during cutscenes. Just re-imagine Vesemir's death scene with monochrome filters and a little touch of vignette. Lol.
  9. D

Photo mode... Please?

Photo Mode? This might sound pretty much a copy-paste from Horizon Zero Dawn, but TW3 has so many epic scenes and landscapes that could have been better with HZD's photo mode. Even by just adding a logo of TW3:WH on a simple cutscene before taking a screen shot is whole lot better. Adding...
  10. D

Share Your Screenshots!!!

Mr. Steal-Yo'-Sorceress
  11. D

Well hidden details, quests or locations you can miss easily

I just noticed this yesterday. But if you managed to win the tournament during Warble of a Smitten Knight, you'll find your crest on the poles of the arena.
  12. D

Making Money In TW3 Is So Hard

Gah, I even want to lose all my money now. I realize that lore-wise, witchers are poor af. I wanna feel Geralt's struggle with his choices. So in my next NG+ playthrough, I intend to drop everything on NG before starting the NG+. Well this sounds stupid and you might just tell me to simply start...
  13. D

Other Witcher Items

Totally heart breaker! Next patch should fix these.
  14. D

Other Witcher Items

I had to check it on my own. Shame on me, I was talking aboung Fen'eathe, Tah'rel, and Gesheft. I was certain that the diagrams had a green background when I picked them, which made me think that it was a witcher gear. Turns out they are just relics in the smiths' crafting page. My apologies. :(
  15. D

witcher's steel and silver swords...

During the Witcheress epilogue. It was mentioned that the core is still steel and it is coated with Silver. But agreed, weird that the game does not allow us to kill humans with Silver sword. I guess as mentioned above, using only silver swords would probably raise the living cost of a witcher...
Top Bottom