Recent content by Discosauce

+
  1. Discosauce

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hi! Great work on the expansion! With the introduction of Svalblod, a leader that specializes in hitting his own side of the board, can we get some normalization of which units can do that? Crach can no longer do it, great. Special SK cards like Harold and the new Sigvald can do it as their...
  2. Discosauce

Presenting GWENT Deck Library!

Quick, somebody claim all the meta decks! :coolstory: Sounds like a nice QOL improvement.
  3. Discosauce

Are you up for a Challenge?

Gerni seems favored, both in ability and popularity. But perhaps I'll give Meve a go! Thanks for the event!
  4. Discosauce

Season of the Wild Hunt is live!

So the reward books won't be live until next year? (two months after "Release") And these are the only rewards for playing this month? I always strived to get top 10K each month for the titles, avatars, borders etc, (which are now a lot less prominent/useful in HC) but these rewards are...
  5. Discosauce

Introducing GWENT Skirmish — the first tournament for content creators!

Nice idea! As others have mentioned though, I think selecting the participants as one per country is rather limiting. Here's a vote for Oceanmud and Trynet to be invited in the future.
  6. Discosauce

Update to Artifact Provision Cost!

Nice step, what about Gremist though?
  7. Discosauce

Updated rank and progression system — what’s new?

Thanks for laying it all out in text beforehand, well done!
  8. Discosauce

Gwent Challenger 4: Please give your feedback!

I just finished catching up, what a great show! It was really entertaining and I enjoyed watching it. + I really liked including more of the Gwent streamers as part of the team. They all did a great job, and it builds a sense of community. Maybe you can cycle through and bring in more in the...
  9. Discosauce

Gwent Challenger 3: Please give your feedback!

First of all, great job! I really enjoyed watching. Just two things I'd mention. The Host: I know his job is to bring in more viewers etc, but it really showed that he didn't know much about the game. Also apparently he couldn't even watch the matches? That should be fixed. Pavko: I love you...
Top Bottom