Recent content by Dissolution187

+
  1. D

ETA for 1.05 patch?

Very True. We have heard nothing from CDPR..... I don't understand why they are so silent... Their silence has me a bit worried honestly. ---------- Updated at 06:00 PM ---------- I love how people are telling us to be patient.... WE PAID FOR THE GAME ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I paid 80...
  2. D

ETA for 1.05 patch?

Yeah I am returning mine to Amazon. This is fucking bullshit. Game is unplayable. I loved the witcher 1 and 2 but holy fuck enough is enough.
  3. D

ETA for 1.05 patch?

I approve of this thread. They really need to get their shit together and patch this broken game.... I can't play and I am sick of it.
  4. D

1.04 Issues

Still no patch? Are you guys FUCKING serious? I can't play this god damn game right now.... FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. D

Crashing within 5 Minutes of Playing - nVidia GTX 970

Answers fast. This is getting ridiculous. I have not seen ONE post from CD Project red on these issues... It's as if none of them are fixable. I am starting to wonder why I bothered with this game.....
  6. D

Crashing and gpu getting hot....

Same. I hit around 80 with my EVGA GTX 780 TI Classy and I shouldn't....
  7. D

1.04 Issues

That's a lot of issues. I had to roll back to 1.03.... I am still having some issues but for the most part they are gone. They really need to roll out a patch soon. I want to play this game already.
  8. D

1.04 Issues

I rolled back to 1.03 and it seems a bit better. 1.04 did some awful things to the game though.
  9. D

1.04 Issues

It isn't just the patch though. Have you read the Nvidia forums? People are literally losing their minds.... saying that Nvidia is crippling old cards on purpose so they can sell 900 series cards..... I am talking thousands of people.... It's not looking good for team green... or red in this...
  10. D

1.04 Issues

What the fuck happened with this patch.... I see like 200 threads about this.
  11. D

After 1.04, my ultra fps has gone from 55-60, to 35-40.

Welcome to the club of unhappy Witcher 3 customers. They really fucked up with this patch. My temps went up 10 degrees and I lost 10 frames. I mean I don't even know what to say at this point.
  12. D

how do I roll back the 1.04 shit update?

Sorry am I missing something here? Is it possible to roll back because I will do that right now if I can. I just want to enjoy the game. If that means reinstalling/redownloading I will. How exactly do I stop 1.04? It is a cancer on this game and it needs to be quarantined asap. Apologies. I...
  13. D

1.04 Issues

Anyone else having this heat issue besides us? I find it odd more people haven't had this problem... Maybe people don't monitor their temps much but I always do. Please try to monitor your temps to see if your card is running hot. Something they did completely changed this game for me. Crashes...
  14. D

Patch 1.04 for PC out now!

Exact same issue here. I assumed it was my OC acting up, so naturally I turned it off and set everything back to default.... still crashing. Turned on my OC and played Crysis 3 ultra and no crashes or heat issues. 70 C on ultra everything minus shaders on high. The Witcher 3 on the other hand...
  15. D

1.04 Issues

I don't think you read the first post. I have played the game for a week with the exact same setup and I didn't have a single issue. No crashing, no high temps.... Nothing at all... Why would my temps all of a sudden shoot up 10 degrees for no reason? The only thing that changed was the patch...
Top Bottom