Recent content by divine_one

+
  1. D

A little help with Price of Neutrality (contains spoilers)

It seems we are the only with this problem so there isn't much we can do.....
  2. D

[COMMUNITY SUPPORT]-Djinni error! - Please report problems / crashes / bugs here

Yeah u may be right...I didn't think of that ;D....my bad
  3. D

[COMMUNITY SUPPORT]-Djinni error! - Please report problems / crashes / bugs here

I don't have the game installed in program files so that may be the issue.I also tried installing it again and even re-installing (not in program files) the game and the 1.3 patch and than Djinni and it still didn't solve the problem. I run on Vista indeed...but I don't think all vista users...
  4. D

Create new legends with The Witcher Adventure Editor!

U have only one bottle of alcohol and that's why....for some reason it doesn't allow u to use the last one...if u have at least two u can make any potion....as long as u have the other ingredients...
  5. D

SRY, just remembering old days ;D
  6. D

Yeap, sry my mistake....it's been a long time ;D but both (Obsidian and Bioware) are really good ....even though you are right Obsidian messed up a lot....CDP will be great some day I assume but they are only at the begining
  7. D

Hmm... maybe they are, but to be honest I preffer Obsidian...KOTOR is the best game ever...and only KOTOR 3 can beat it ;D
  8. D

A little help with Price of Neutrality (contains spoilers)

A little help with Price of Neutrality (contains spoilers) Ok....I require some help with the Price of Neutrality mod....At the end of the mod (or at least I think it is near the end) when u have to take a decision on which side u want to support....after I choose Deidre(don't know if I spelled...
  9. D

[PRICE OF NEUTRALITY] Module discussion

I also have a problem with the mod....at the end after I decide to help Deidre(don't know if I spelled it correctly) I must go into Sabrina's tent....there, whichever side I choose, after the cut scene I end up with a crash at the desktop.....I guess it wants to update the quest and it can't for...
  10. D

[PRICE OF NEUTRALITY] Module discussion

From what i've seen it happens only when u have one left.....if u have more that u can use them...or at least that's how it happened to me....I had 5 dwarven spirit and i was able to brew 4 potions the last dwarven spirit I couldn't use....
  11. D

Djinni installer automatically installs the program where The Witcher is installed so that is not an issue....I have installed 1.3 before installing Djinni so that is not the issue also....I just thought maybe someone else also encountered the same proble, but is seems that I am unique...
  12. D

[COMMUNITY SUPPORT]-Djinni error! - Please report problems / crashes / bugs here Ok maybe this is not the place to ask but I don't know if there is a technical support topic for DJINNI....I am trying to star the djinni from The Witcher\system\djinni!.exe.....it loads for a moment then the...
  13. D

Ok maybe this is not the place to ask but I don't know if there is a technical support topic for DJINNI....I am trying to star the djinni from system and djinni!.exe.....it loads for a moment then the loading screen appears....the loading bar goes app 60% with the message "Initializing game...
  14. D

It shoudl be possible to create mods with voice....common it is not so hard to implement a simple application to voice what u write....even for KOTOR it is possible to implement voice in mods (even ur own voice, or any recorded voice and that game is from 2k....disappointing really.....whats a...
  15. D

OK, now I know I've seen someone complaining about no voice in the dialogue but I can't find that entry anymore...so I am going to ask as well.....does anybody hears the characters voice in the new module cause for some reason I can't hear any voice...the music and background sound I can hear...
Top Bottom