Recent content by DJ.PLUGG

+
  1. DJ.PLUGG

Customization, weapons, mods

BRUH
  2. DJ.PLUGG

Customization, weapons, mods

1) the answer is likely to be the Same as it was a year ago, BUT should players wait for modding sometime? A year or two after the release? Whether it is necessary to wait when the tools for modding? 2) customization of weapons, will it be extensive? Many say that it will be similar to ESCAPE...
  3. DJ.PLUGG

Techie skills

very cool, i love skill's
  4. DJ.PLUGG

Guns/weapons you wanna see in Cyberpunk?

mossberg 800
  5. DJ.PLUGG

Weapon | CyberPunk 2O77

Weapons: will there be many weapons in the game? very much? I like shotguns, and usually there are 5-6 models of shotguns in the game. Do you have more models of shotguns? Is there a double-barrelled shotgun? ( Normal, not the one in the trailer ) What about melee weapons? Will it be enough...
  6. DJ.PLUGG

The final post is about mods and more | Goyard_Gang

Hello everyone, I'm coming down from heaven with a bundle of my own thoughts and the thoughts of other people (a lot of people ). Modding: Modding as many have said is a continuation of the game, the game that people would like to see for themselves, creating new locations, weapons, clothing...
  7. DJ.PLUGG

How much money should V have?

777$
  8. DJ.PLUGG

MODDING and UNOFFICIAL MULTIPLAYER

Я знаю, что эта тема уже обсуждалась, но они были очень давно. может быть, прямо сейчас CD PROJEKT RED изменил свой взгляд на мод-сообщество. Так-вот я создал эту тему чтобы вы ответили сами нужна ли мода (после релиза ), я думаю что им нужно ведь мода дать новое дыхание для игры, вспомнить...
  9. DJ.PLUGG

Collected Weekly Polls Thread

Я ( и не только) хотел бы получить моды после релиза
  10. DJ.PLUGG

Gambling in Night City?

I like gambling
Top Bottom