Recent content by DJ_Kovrik

+
  1. D

Overcoming the Mod Limit (maybe)

Nope but the project is open source though (and kinda simple) so anyone with some basic C++ knowledges can update it. Or just wait for the Wolven Kit
  2. D

W3EE or GM

They both do. Play GM if you want greatly enhanced vanilla experience with a lot of tweaks, or play EE if you want more drastical changes in gameplay mechanics
  3. D

[Mod Request] Advanced Headtracking Option

Don't remember that I told you that :) CDPR assistance obviously would speed up things but they have no interest. Otherwise WK team must spend a ton of time for reversing and other stuff
  4. D

[MOD RELEASE] Live Bestiary

Script Merger can detect and show conflicts (and Mod Merger can do this too)
  5. D

Can I make my own language pack?

If you want to deal with language files you must learn how to use strings encoder anyway and this is a good starting spot :) Check the link above from Lim3zer0
  6. D

Can I make my own language pack?

Text extracted from English strings have size near 9Mb. Considering that text files contain duplicates and some strings related data it is possible to say that you have to translate something like ~7-8 Mb of plain text data. So my bet is half a year if we are speaknig about small group of...
  7. D

Mod editor

Texture mods without cache files more likely will cause issues like blurry loading screens in dialogues and other glitches, so cache IS necessary. What means that wcc still necessary, at least until Wolven Kit release. If you removed *some files* you can't say that things work okay :) You've...
  8. D

[Mod Request] Extended Light Source Radius

Compatibility patch should not be a problem tbh
  9. D

People can have darker nights without WLM too (Darker Nights mod or ULM) It modifies the same entity files so obviously it won't.
  10. D

If you wanna tweak all lights you have to edit everything. Or you can edit just some particular lights only, in this way you can use Debug console extensions from Skacik to check ingame what entity file used in chosen lightsource
  11. D

Lights entities from base game are stored in environment\decorations\light_sources Can be tweaked like this: https://imgur.com/a/QPp46
  12. D

Well, there are 186 light source entity files in original game and I guess most part of them have to be tweaked so,,, no :D too time-consuming. Don't know if there is a way to handle lights through scripts I can make a quick tweaking guide if you wanna try to do it by yourself
  13. D

Yes, perhaps some lightsources will require manual tweaking (instead of just doubling radius for everything) It can, all you need is a bit of time and patience :) and Mod Editor obviously
  14. D

It is possible for sure, just need to tweak every light source entity in the game :) Though radius tweak won't enough maybe if auto hide distance parameter will remain the same Original: {"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/MH3oVla.jpg"} Double radius +...
Top Bottom