Recent content by dj_pindis

+
  1. dj_pindis

Plz fix log in issue!

Hi So everyday I spend around 40-60 minutes to log in on my account because of those security pictures doesn't work. I am really getting tired of it, and it's not just me 8 of my friends have the exact same problem one even have to spend 2 hours to log in EVERY DAY! It's so frustrating when...
  2. dj_pindis

How to remove security pictures!?

so we are a group of 9 people that have to use minimum 15 minutes to get past the verifications! now it took me 3 + hours! JESUS GET IT FIXED
  3. dj_pindis

jesus! it took 57 minutes to login this time! i cant even play now cause i wasted all my time just loggin in!
  4. dj_pindis

Hi! As someone with multiple accounts i often have to login and log out, but every time i do it i have to spend at least 10 minutes clicking pictures because the security does not work! thats almost 1 hour every day i spend just logging in and log out, because for some reason even if i click...
  5. dj_pindis

Patch Notes 10.10

Really. After everyone wanted Tibor Eggebracht immunity gone he just get a boost.
  6. dj_pindis

Help to journey quest.

Can i only complete alzur, yennefer and triss journey if i pay for them? They are called first steps, adept, sit and listen.
  7. dj_pindis

I Have had enough ! NG HAS TO GET SOME HARDER CARDS!

too many have already left because of it. I wish people would just stop using the deck but people have always been lame. So it is easier for you guys to just remove him. My last thread two guys removed the game, it really shouldn't be necessary for people to quit the game. Hope more people...
  8. dj_pindis

See you in the next update i hope ( 10 seconds of silence for a fallen soldier ) I am sadly also logging off. it has been great and really fun! but i have beem stuck on the same rank now for two days. I have played over 50 matches the last 48 hours, every time i only need the last game i end up...
  9. dj_pindis

Its really sad its going this way, the fix is very easy! just take NG and hack it down 20% and everybody wins and are happy. I only started played 2 month ago and i have over 400 hours logged. and i am really considering to delete gwent
  10. dj_pindis

What is going on !? They have some insane cards!? I am all for the game has to have different card, but NG it is getting out of control!? they can have 6 eternal eclipse, thats not a problem cause yrden just wins the rounds. But now they also have an insane tactic deck!? I just played against...
  11. dj_pindis

Crimson curse help

can anyone help explain this to me, how do i complete this (win 25 matches with crimson curse ability) ? What is crimson curse ability? 1662124315 I am an idiot. found out how
  12. dj_pindis

Sihil

Trust me you are not the only one. I always just forfeit when i play against a NG now, they ALL have almost indentical deck, they are not difficult to win against, just lock and yrden then you win every time. But It is still so boring!
  13. dj_pindis

Anyone else noticing some bugs?

I Have encountered some weird bugs for the time ? First gaunter didn't work, next geralt igni didn't work ( even though i played him as i always does, without using any orders first ) Next was geralt yrden i was just against a northern realms, he/she had boost up to over 80, he/she should had...
  14. dj_pindis

Renfri, the New Queen of Gwent

That is Exactly what i have been doing! especially against NG ! Some times i drop even lower than just forfeit, i will play the game BUT very slowly. So i play my turns but each time i wait until the times almost runs out, then i play my card. I then continue to play the rounds. Most of the...
  15. dj_pindis

Sihil

Yeah i figured as much, i am just tired of them... It's always the same decks i play against, when i play against the same opponent twice or three times in the span of 1 hour its getting borring. I win max 80% of the time, i usually play with northen realm. But i rarely see anyone else who use...
Top Bottom