Recent content by Djelmarriachi

+
  1. D

Who is waiting for patch 1.08 to (actually) fix the PS4 performance before playing again?

There's definately framerate problems in the swamp (the bog). Can't deny that. Besides that, the game runs pretty smooth. And with this latest patch the game runs smooth even when it rains, which was my biggest complaint with the framerate so far. I'm having so much fun with this game it should...
  2. D

Playstation 4 Framerate topic (2,0)

so after reading all the negativity about the patch, i was a bit scared. But ive been playing for a couple of hours now. And while i admit that in the bog it's still not very good, there's DEFINATELY improvement for me. I got my ps4 on right now as we speak. I'm walking in a dense forest in...
  3. D

Playstation 4 Framerate topic

If that is true, i wonder if there are perhaps some problems with your ps4? I am very sure performance has gotten better with the patches for me. Before the patches, when i was in the bog, the framerate was annoying. The first time i got around crow perch, the framerate wasn't all that either...
  4. D

Playstation 4 Framerate topic

I honestly got the feeling that framerate improved somewhat with all the patches. Pretty sure of it. at launch when it rained the game used to lag like crazy, that seems A LOT LESS. It still could be improved in some areas, but overall i'm not complaining anymore. What annoys me more right now...
  5. D

Reviewers Bought ?

Saw several reviews in which they did mention it. And while indeed the framerate drops too much in some areas, it's not "unplayable". I know 5 people who have the ps4 version and they also complain about framerate now and then, but they also say it's one of the best games they ever played. And i...
  6. D

REAL PROBLEMS with patch 1.03

Don't agree on that though. This game is one of the best i ever played and i absolutely love it. Even despite the occassional framerate issues.
  7. D

REAL PROBLEMS with patch 1.03

I noticed an improvement on framerate, BUT they did something to the lighting and the atmosphere is less good and the game looks more grey/dark. I'm not the only one who noticed...
  8. D

Total playtime

In inventory press right trigger to see stats. Below you can see the total playtime
  9. D

Devs, please give us first person mode.

Not gonna happen. And obviously that wouldn't work at all for this game. In skyrim it's fine, not here, not at all and not ever.
  10. D

Any reason to explore?

Euh, If you turn it off in options, that's exactly what happens. Then the icons will pop up while you explore.
  11. D

Any reason to explore?

Some friends mentioned that also. Kinda scared i'll miss out on stuff then, but i see your point about immersion killer. I'll turn it off right now.
  12. D

HOTTEST WITCHER 3 GIRL: Yennefer vs Triss vs Ciri vs ???

Ciri. Wouldn't say 'hot', but very pretty face and love the eyes. Oh God, i feel attracted to a drawn computer character :(
  13. D

This game is a god damn masterpiece

Just want to confirm here that it is a goddamn masterpiece indeed. I have rarely been so excited by a game like this. i feel like a little kid. I go t bed too late, i wake up too early, i quickly stuff my face with my dinner to continue playing. It's so exciting that they managed to put all the...
  14. D

Lv. 12 Geralt destroyed by Lv. 4 drowner

Yesterday i encountered a water hag that was lvl 9 while i was lvl 6. It literally one-shotted me while i was full health. Luckily i had just saved before it. Second try, didn't have that much problem. Maybe it's some sort of bug that pop uyps now and then? Or maybe mobs can land critical hits...
Top Bottom