Recent content by bombeybox

+
  1. B

DLSS 3 Frame Generation produces severe stutters/freezes

How exactly get the problem: First, load your GPU to the maximum (so that there is a 99%-load according to monitoring), this should not be done in the city, where the game being bottlenecked by the CPU and the GPU is 50% idle, but in the forest in the morning/evening), then, after loading your...
  2. B

Planning on making a giveaway, possibly at the end of this month...

Thx, for this giveaway, mate ^_^
  3. B

THE WITCHER 3 - GOTY EDITION GIVEAWAY (x5) [PC/GOG]

Thx, for this giveaway, mate ^_^
  4. B

For Cd Project Red. About GOTY Edition of The Witcher 3. Patch 1.31 ?

But if i want 1.31 version with GOTY sign in main menu and switchable main menu itself, instead of 1.30 with old sign and B&W menu? Im just asking, does it can be real to make game+expansion pass version upgradable to 1.31 automatic? Maybe in future? Yes, i know that in-game content are the same.
  5. B

For Cd Project Red. About GOTY Edition of The Witcher 3. Patch 1.31 ?

But If i have Game + Expansion Pass in Steam, can i get this 1.31 version (with new Main Menu\File Structure\Option etc..). Instead of having the same 1.30 with old setting scheme, original The Witcher 3 sign (not GOTY) and only B&W Main Menu? I can't purchase it through Steam (it said, that i...
  6. B

Patch 1.31 - Update version only GOTY Editon?

But If i have Game + Expansion Pass in Steam, can i get this 1.31 version (with new Main Menu\File Structure\Option etc..). Instead of having the same 1.30 with old setting scheme, original The Witcher 3 sign (not GOTY) and only B&W Main Menu? I can't purchase it through Steam (it said, that i...
  7. B

Patch 1.31 - Update version only GOTY Editon?

No 1.31 update, still the same 1.30 (Steam version).. What's the difference between 1.31 GOG and 1.30 Steam?
  8. B

Volumetric Fog Mod

Thanks, man! Can you please make a little more custom version of this mod for community, if you dont mind? Can you please return the effect of falling leaves for Skellige (with this your "slightly reduce the strength of the FX" values) and please remove the effect of falling leaves from...
  9. B

Volumetric Fog Mod

As far as i know, its Vanilla lightning\weather + some FX from weather mods, here is my comparsion: Vanilla This mod It's doesn't work in B&W area ):
  10. B

Volumetric Fog Mod

You should add this FX to B&W Location\weathers and release mod on nexus, and of course update for further patches, mate. Just what i looking for)
  11. B

[MOD] Super Turbo Lighting Mod

I did it of course, but zero changes, Igni still yellow and small (with some skill point its a little bigger) but not huge and red like in your videos or E3 2014..
  12. B

[MOD] Super Turbo Lighting Mod

Thx, essenthy!! One problem, I have installed STLM 2.0 but IGNI particles and colors doesn't change at all )= don't have any other mods in mods folder btw.
  13. B

What are you waiting for from CDPR ?

I am waiting for first Expansion + RedKit 2 in 2015, and second Expansion + Enhanced Edition in 2016. Only then - Cyberpunk 2077.
  14. B

Patch 1.07 - Changelog

Fix for random mutagen stats after load savegame?
  15. B

What's the hold up on 1.07?

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/no-free-witcher-3-dlc-this-week-but-major-patch-an/1100-6428657/ What? Only 13 DLC released yet, what "16 and the final"? Where is Bruxa and Viper school gear >:)
Top Bottom