Recent content by djmurtz

+
  1. D

[TW1][mod] Flash Mod v1.01

Actually, I decided to make my post right after I got to kill the bruxa in the elven ruins by running into the room, casting AARD and killing it with a finishing move. So was I just extremely lucky or is there something not working as it should?p.s. I did not start over when installing the MOD...
  2. D

Hmm, another thing I noticed is that the AARD sign is still way too overpowered. But I guess there is little you can do about this. Yes you could make it only stun/knockdown 1 out of 50 tries but that basically ruins the whole power. Right now with the endurance I have and AARD tree 50% upgraded...
  3. D

Crap, just now that I found out you get 375xp for a single Kikimore worker, you've fixed it! :DAh well, I started using the mod late in Act II, so I'll just use them to get on par with the intended level at the beginning of Act III and install 1.2 after that.
  4. D

EE features not working (appearance diversification & quickloot)?

Okay so I figured out that I need to use the CTRL key to use the quickloot function, but what about the random clothings that should be appearing in the EE, any input on that guys?
  5. D

[Updated] The Witcher EE Uncensored files [Sexcards, models, blood]

Does this mod have any advantage whatsoever when using the EU version of the game? I mean like any hidden finishing moves, any changed cards, more blood or whatever?
  6. D

Great mod, been using it for a day now.So far I'm enjoying the mod a lot, it could still be made a bit more difficult, but that's just my personal taste.
  7. D

EE features not working (appearance diversification & quickloot)?

EE features not working (appearance diversification & quickloot)? Hey all,I got the UK EE edition of The Witcher a few days ago. While I enjoy playing the game and am at act III right now, it seems two EE features aren't functioning.1. All character models are still the same, all "old...
Top Bottom