Recent content by DleeofRivera

+
  1. D

Do we want Witcher 4 ?

Although I played the Witcher 2 before W3, I think for many newcomers TW3 would be their first game. After playing the game I spent quite a bit of time looking online for people who summarized the books and learnt a bit more that way. To be able to play the events myself would be much better...
  2. D

Do we want Witcher 4 ?

RDR2 is a great example of how well prequels can work. But in reality it wouldn't really be a prequel in the sense that it won't be Geralt's story, so it's just a new game set a few hundred years earlier. It is a shame that we couldn't see more of Geralt as there's a lot more I'd like to know.
  3. D

Do we want Witcher 4 ?

TW4 is a must but as CDPR have stated, Geralt's story is done. I think a prequel of sorts would be best going back 100 years or so to when all the monstors were running wild and Witchers were first created. Maybe you could be one of the Witchers that dies in the Kaer Morhen massacre. TW4 will...
  4. D

The Stories Length and Content

The Stories Length and Content I don't know about others but I actually feel the game was a tiny bit too short story wise, especially if it is Geralt's final chapter. Act I had three parts to it and I really wish act two and three were the same. Most people probably know how prior to Witcher...
  5. D

Witcher Franchise Speculation

Plans can change and considering how much more popular the Witcher series has become, it could happen. If they did go back and do a prequel of sorts that leads up to the attack on Kaer Morhen, it would be very interesting and we'd probably get to see a much younger Geralt (not necessarily the...
  6. D

Not sure if people remember, but before W3 came out there was that file leak. In the files, they mentioned that Witcher 4 had already been planned and our decisions in W3 will carry over so I would say we should get the next one in 4 years like usual.
  7. D

A question about Witcher lore

When talking to Lambert in Witcher 3 Geralt does say He may very well believe this due to how his body reacted to the Trial of Grasses. This topic the OP started is really great and something I'm curious about too. There has been interest from Witchers about restarting the schools so I wonder...
  8. D

Even though they are retiring Geralt like Mass Effect has retired Sheppard, I'd still love for there to be more games set in the Witcher universe (also just like what Bioware is doing with ME). Considering the state of the Witchers and the world they live in, I wouldn't mind seeing a game set...
Top Bottom