Recent content by dlevere1

+
  1. dlevere1

Tech Analysis: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Tech Analysis: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt By Thomas Morgan Ranking among the cream of the crop of PC developers working today, CD Projekt RED has shown a no-compromise approach to every project it's set its mind to. Case in point: the sublime Xbox 360 edition of The Witcher 2 didn't simply cut...
  2. dlevere1

Wake The White Wolf by Miracleofsound

Wake the White Wolf (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Song) http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/miracle-of-sound/9503-Wake-the-White-Wolf-The-Witcher-3-Wild-Hunt-Song
  3. dlevere1

Cant install game on Windows 8.1

O.K., Thanks!
  4. dlevere1

Cant install game on Windows 8.1

Cant install game on Windows 8.1 Brand new computer, can't install the Witcher it keeps asking me for a valid disc, I have a valid disc AMD A-8 6500 APU with Raedon(tm) HD graphics 3.5 gHz 8 gigabyte Windows 8.1 64 bit
  5. dlevere1

The Witcher: House of Glass #1 of 5 Comic Book Released Today!

By Brenna Hillier The first of five comics in The Witcher: House of Glass is available now, Namco Bandai announced this morning. The Dark Horse production is available in stores, or via the publisher’s mobile apps and online portal. You can check out a trailer below. Created by Paul Tobin...
  6. dlevere1

Departed Witcher 3 developers: "There is no bad blood"

Departed Witcher 3 developers: "There is no bad blood" "We did everything to make sure nothing bad happens." By Robert Purchese Two key members of The Witcher 3 team officially departed CD Projekt Red last week: lead gameplay designer Maciej Szcześnik and gameplay producer Marek...
  7. dlevere1

Happy Holidays from CD Projekt RED!

Merry Christmas from dlevere~The Hackmaster.
  8. dlevere1

Would this PC run it?

Nvidia updated the GeForce 8400 GS card. My computer now runs the beginning intro of the Witcher 2 perfectly, with no lag. Link is here. Haven't played the game with the new driver yet.
  9. dlevere1

Letho decision: where do you stand?

Letho has been richly rewarded for his insolence with a painful death. I kill him every time, because I was blamed for the murder of Foltest.
  10. dlevere1

Welcome our new moderators Dona and Dragonbird

Welcome. I don't know Dona, but Dragonbird has helped me out a lot. I said a long time ago that I thought that he should be a Moderator.
  11. dlevere1

Connection Refused. Retrying In 10 Seconds Error

This is pissing me off. This is my two cents worth of how I feel about The Witcher, The Witcher 2, and CD Projekt. When the Witcher was released, there were a lot of bugs in the game. Patches were released, and the Extended Edition was released. The Extended edition of The Witcher 1 was so...
  12. dlevere1

Any ideas on how to fix this? Please help!
  13. dlevere1

Connection Refused. Retrying In 10 Seconds Error Connection Refused. Retrying In 10 Seconds is what I see when I try to download the last part of the Extended Edition. I have the 2.1 patch installed, and the first two parts of the EE download installed. Any ideas on how to fix this?
  14. dlevere1

The Witcher 2 lots of lag

Read The Witcher 2 Tweak Guide. I have a Nvidia GT 520, and it helped me out a lot. There's also some helpful information in this thread.
  15. dlevere1

Horrible lag... Please help

Go to System Requirements Lab and find out if your computer can play this game.
Top Bottom