Recent content by dmcaldw

+
  1. D

People that are older than the gaming generation

While I agree there are many 50 to 60 year olds out there that don't have any any interest in gaming there are many out there that are , I am 55 . I think the gamer generation should be changed to gamer culture . My first gaming started with atari and followed through consoles till first...
  2. D

Why are pistols so overpowered ?

Game over with silencer head shots .
  3. D

Noclip's The Witcher Documentary Series

The funny thing is I never heard about the Witcher . I would look at pc games in Walmart once in a while . I noticed this black box with just a wolf's head on it picked it up looked at it said to my self " looks interesting . " As things go I put it down went about my business about a month...
  4. D

Share Your Screenshots!!!

No Title Just a wow moment .
  5. D

Yen , The Emperor and The Lodge

Emhyr's mind. Letho explicitly said their plan was to kill as many rulers as they could, lay the blame on the sorceresses, breed chaos, soften the North before the invasion. Forgot this point thanks for that this makes his going after Lodge members a little more sinister . One to find if...
  6. D

I don't think I was clear when Yen was in Nilfgard she was able to drop names seeing how she was away for so long she wouldn't have known what was going on in the North . Given that the Emperor would only need to say it was for negotiation purposes he wouldn't have to tip his hand to Yen ...
  7. D

Yen , The Emperor and The Lodge Okay been away from the game a while but starting this play through a few things hit me that involve speculation and have been discussed in other threads but never tied together . Yen being in Nilfgard was discussed but the simplest solution was before our eyes...
  8. D

Question regarding Ciri/Avallach timeline.

Made small change to previous but another thing is Ciri could have jumped in a slightly different time frame which would have allowed for the difference in appearance of Avallach's time frame . I think by the time you are done with bloody baron quest line the time lines are synced . She knows...
  9. D

Question regarding Ciri/Avallach timeline.

My question is, how was Ciri aware of this curse and in such details amid all the chaotic battling? The curse was probably heard by Ciri or at least part of it yes her knowledge of curses may be limited but she was brought up and trained as a Witcher minus the trials . So Ciri would know where...
  10. D

The Lodge of Sorceresses(all spoilers)

I think what is interesting is depending on the ending the lodge gets what they want . Philippa being a non-factor in the end makes sense but do you really think she would be content . The flip side is the only time I could see Yen betraying the Lodge is dependent on the ending and for...
  11. D

It would be interesting if Bioware....

Lets be fair BioWare has no choices to grow because of EA . On the other hand a Farcry game would be pretty cool with Red engine .
  12. D

Triss's so called "Betrayal" (BOOK SPOILERS)

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/en/community/other-discussions/16706-our-community-fan-translations Some of them seem to be here . I had to google some of them .
  13. D

Triss's so called "Betrayal" (BOOK SPOILERS)

Thanks for this because the translations of books I read they were described as friends as close as sisters nice to see that other languages can describe closest friend or true friend with one word . It makes sense if you look at it like this regardless if Yen suspected stuff or knew about...
  14. D

The Lodge of Sorceresses(all spoilers)

What I find funny is how vexed the Lodge is with Geralt in the books especially with how events kept swirling around him . Also the irony of Yen being in the position she is in in Witcher 3 compared to the position she was in with the Lodge in the books . If Yen was petty the Lodge would or...
  15. D

The Ultimate Witcher 4 Thread

I would like to think the next Witcher would be years ahead of Geralt's story equivalent to the 1800s . This way it can bypass the present lore enough that everything is history including what was future lore in the game . This way you could make the world still keeping the flavor but a little...
Top Bottom