Recent content by DocOdy

+
  1. DocOdy

If one achieves Pro Rank during a season do they have to reach position 500 to stay?

Does one have to climb to position 500 within the same season they reach pro rank to stay in pro rank for the next season?
  2. DocOdy

Last second plays cause error resulting in Defeat!

Seems to be a glitch if you make a last second move as the timer is running out the game client errors and you lose. Not a fair way to lose in my opinion...
  3. DocOdy

Seasonal game modes question

I take back my above statement! I am definitely having a lot of fun and also finding ways around SK. Thanks CDPR
  4. DocOdy

Seasonal game modes question

It is seeming like SK is completely unbalanced and taking over the seasonal mode. Not fun to play unless SK. Any plans to adjust anything?
  5. DocOdy

Meet the Faction Ambassadors!

It seems like only a couple of the Ambassadors actually stream... which seems to be the best way for me to get better besides grinding Thanks to the Ambassadors that are performing their ambassadorial duties
  6. DocOdy

Demoting over the holidays... exception to rule should be made

This is not a rant and should be concise I think it is more than fair to change the rule or add an exception for the future for "demoting from pro rank if not under the 500 position at the end of the season" during the holiday time and new year. I love playing Gwent and have happily logged a...
  7. DocOdy

Game Won't let me Replace Cards [Mulligan Issues]

I am not understanding for seeing a pattern for when I am the one chosen the replace cards and how many? Is there somewhere that explains card replacement rules in detail? Im guessing it is multifactorial including coinflip and leader???? but not sure
  8. DocOdy

How many PRO ladder players vs Ranked players are out there?

8000 huh and Im guessing over 200k players overall, or you think more?
  9. DocOdy

How many PRO ladder players vs Ranked players are out there?

I'm sure there is a # out there... any guesses? and of course the actual would be nice to know
  10. DocOdy

What rank did you get to this season?

Last season was the first time I made Rank 21! I was so stoked, but it did take a while lol Do I expect an invite to pro ladder next season? I thought I remember the invite comes not the next season but the following to give you a month before starting pro ladder, is this true?
  11. DocOdy

Season of the Elves has started!

Is there a set date and time for the end of the season yet?
  12. DocOdy

New Faction Challenge begins!

the faction win counter does not seem to be working, Ive have two victories that have not registered yet anyone having similar problem? this may be best in different section
  13. DocOdy

Grab the GWENT Lunar New Year Bundle!

Why would there be a lock on me purchasing this on the PS4? I don't understand
  14. DocOdy

unable to use taunts anymore

unable to use taunts anymore A few months ago I adjusted the settings to not allow opponent taunts but recently changed it back and I still cannot taunt. Any suggestions? I definitely tried adjusting the settings and applying multiple times. My opponent can taunt me but my taunt button does NOT...
  15. DocOdy

GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

Any plans for a keg sale or promo any time soon? Any plans for a keg sale or promo any time soon? Trying to decide if I should save my gift-card for a keg sale, another premium keg weekend or use now on something else. Doesn't hurt to ask, right?
Top Bottom