Recent content by DocStone

+
  1. D

The Tower Outta Nowheres

I thought a wee nod to Diablo, and the Cow levels :D
  2. D

Your favourite side quests [keep spoiler free]

Has to be The Tower Outta Nowheres :D You have to defeat the evil DRM by obtaining the GOG, just absolute genius!
  3. D

Monty Python silly walkers (bug)

Yeah, I get this as well, and a perfect description of it "Monty Python's Silly Walkers" :D
  4. D

Combat Crashes with AMD R9 285

You don't need windows 10 with those drivers, they work on 7 and 8, they installed great on my Win 7 64 Bit machine. Just read the instructions on how to install them ;)
  5. D

these drivers seemed to have saved the game for me, I can even use Ciri's special attack without it crashing. A slight drop in performance, I notice a wee bit of judder here and there but well worth the sacrifice to get the game running stable.
  6. D

Just crashed during combat as Ciri doing her special attack. May have just been a totally unconnected crash, but it was my first one in over 10 hours of gameplay on the new Beta drivers and Action Notifications off. Will keep this thread updated - if it's one crash every ten hours, well, I can...
  7. D

OK, with 15.5 and Action Messages disabled I have had no crashes in about 8 hours, just fought a level 20 Chort that took bloody ages (i'm only level 14) and it was stable as anything. I have noticed little skipped frames during combat where it would have crashed before, but the game continues...
  8. D

AMD R9 285 Combat Crashes

Big thread about it here: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/39294-Combat-Crashes-with-AMD-R9-285?p=1721688#post1721688 Roy from AMD has responded to the issues raised in the thread ;)
  9. D

Hey Roy, thanks for the feedback and for the email correspondence, it really is appreciated!
  10. D

OK, that's me now in email communication with Ray at AMD, have pointed him towards this thread and will keep you up to date with whatever develops.
  11. D

Stamina isn't regenerating anymore

No offense to the OP, it is a genuine problem, but this gets a reply immediately from a Dev yet 32 pages of AMD R9 285 owners unable to play due to combat crashing gets ignored? Seriously? Have I slipped into an alternate universe where EA have put out The Witcher 3?
  12. D

32 pages and no response from the Devs, not even a "We're looking into it" throw-away post to mollify us. So did not expect this to happen with CDProjectRed of all people, it's quite sad really.
  13. D

Bugger it, gonna give the windows 10 drivers a try. Anything has to be an improvement on last night to be honest, although I am so disappointed that this thread stil hasn't had any recognition from the Devs. A very, very poor show from Project Red.
  14. D

What is really disappointing is the fact this thread has now hit 20 pages and still no response. We know things go wrong, and we know sometimes things can be out their hands (if they are waiting on AMD releasing the latest driver) but when we (as customers) hear nothing apart from that single...
  15. D

8 crashes in the last hour. Eight. Aw well, at least Yennifer has a nice new dress.......... I love this game, but my patience is being well and truly tested here Devs.
Top Bottom