Recent content by dokenkephalin

+
  1. D

Talents - info, recommended [SPOILERS POSSIBLE]

That just contradicts what Flash had said. So are these values cumulative or are only highest rank values used, or is there no consistency at all? The more answers I get the less clear it seems to be.
  2. D

Funny Stuff, little secrets, eastereggs...

The only way you could know that is through diligent effort with camera action to peer specifically up the ladies' dresses. If that doesn't make you a pervert, I don't know what does.I may as well admit that I know that because I am the kind of pervert who would make that effort. ;)
  3. D

Turning off profanity filter

As I said above, someone who wants to be obnoxious can do so with or without profanity. But you tell me; did this filter work as intended? Did it stop trolls from being trolls, or simply remove a few words from their vocabulary?
  4. D

I LOVE IT vs I HATE IT

LOVE it: Act IV + Epilogue - The ever-fun battlefield. Perhaps it should be a guilty pleasure since Geralt prefers to avoid human bloodshed, but I just love diving in and mowing through, regardless of the meager XP gains, it's easy to get lost in the pure action. The story is obviously reaching...
  5. D

[Act II-III] Gramps

I guess it wouldn't be a spoiler to say 'No', since Gramps claims he doesn't eat children, and children are invincible in the game anyway.
  6. D

Co-op mode and MMO in The Witcher

Why not leave co-op and various character types for third-party modders to add into their scenarios? In single-player, "The Witcher" is a story about just that, THE Witcher, meaning Geralt, of course. I wouldn't want that to change, nor would I want the makers to be dedicated to anything other...
  7. D

Turning off profanity filter

Turning off profanity filter Is it possible to turn off the profanity filter for viewing, or is the language censored in the post itself? Seriously, I'm an adult, and I think most of us just by being here show that we play mature games, so why would we be offended by a little colorful language...
  8. D

[Act II-III] Gramps

See, I didn't find the cannibalism especially monstrous, and since elves and dwarves are "non-humans" eating them wouldn't be cannibalism. He did imply that he was murdering them for food, but that's not quite damning evidence yet. There are echinopsae and archespores around the swamps, but...
  9. D

[ACT II] Complete Walkthrough of Vizima Confidential

It's because he's setting you up to frame the wrong person and then ambush you. And because he's too cocky to believe you see through his disguise, or to make a contingency plan.
  10. D

The Witcher Compared to ES IV:Oblivion and Others

I'll agree the Thieves' Guild was excellent, and the Brotherhood storyline had some of the funnest and most unique missions I've ever played. But most the game in general just seemed rushed out the door, and a lot of Hollywood decisions were made that just aren't reflected in games of lasting...
  11. D

[Act II-III] Gramps

[Act II-III] Gramps Considering the Beastiary's entries on Echinops and Archespores, their presence in vast numbers outside Gramps house is a good sign that he's been up to some pretty heinous acts, no matter how he justifies them. Even if you withheld judgment on the cannibalism in and of...
  12. D

Really? It seems reasonable with some of these values, like a combined +Damage% of 50. But for Vitality it seems almost overpowered, with a whopping +400 at Strength 5. Then Intelligence giving a potential +120 Sign Intensity explains why Igni can become so insanely destructive.
  13. D

Geralt's Darkest Secret?

The Physiologus is an in-game book that adds a Beastiary entry for 'The Witchman'. It's a satirical description of witchers, with Geralt's picture.http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Witchman
  14. D

Why did the Devs make the main character one that could not be customized?

D'jinni kind of gives that ability for single, third-party campaigns, within limits. Though I stand by my definition of this as an adventure game and not an RPG, it has an excellent foundation for one. Throw in a co-op or competitive multi-play and people could really fill in the world with...
  15. D

Those don't stack with each other because they only apply to the combo strikes on that tier. For example, Deep Cuts I adds 15% to the two strikes Strong Silver 1 gives you. Deep Cuts II adds 15% to the second two strikes, and Deep Cuts III adds 20% to the last strikes.I believe a dev answered...
Top Bottom