Recent content by DonkeyKongJr

+
  1. D

Azar Javed Boss Fight Takes 40 Minutes Because of Quest Glitch

Well assuming that Berengar's Secret Quest hadn't glitched, and assuming Berengar was killed in Chapter 4, what exactly are you supposed to do with Berengar's Medallion? :)
  2. D

Question about "The New Adventures"

Thank you!
  3. D

Question about "The New Adventures"

I finally solved the main quest, decided to play the New Adventures, and my character starts off with zero equipment and stats as if starting from scratch. Is there a way to import your stats and equipment from the main adventure? I was level 40 I think, now I appear to be back to level zero...
  4. D

Nobody responding to this, so I tried to post it in the Gameplay Forum and it was deleted. Can I please have permission to post this somewhere else?
  5. D

I just defeated Azar Javed in an epic 40 minute boss battle. Was it really supposed to take this long? I was wondering. Afterwards, I watched on youtube and I saw that actually Berengar is either supposed to show up at the end to help you, or if you killed him (which I did) it should end...
  6. D

Raven's Armor Has Screwed up My Endurance

Nobody I have spoken with has been able to fix this bug so far. I am still interested if this happens to everyone who gets Raven's Armor, or is it just happening to a few users? As I said, I have no mods and no reason this should be happening other then the fact that I just got new armor which...
  7. D

I never use mods, no. I tried all your suggestions but didn't help unfortunately. I drop Raven's armor and whenever I put it back on my Endurance drops and then regenerates. So I guess when you enter a new location or load a saved game, it basically treats it as if I had just put on Raven's...
  8. D

Dear Tech Support, I am in chapter 5 and I just completed the Armor quest and received Raven's Armor which boosted my Endurance and Endurance Regeneration. But strangely, every time I enter the Swamp Cemetery or Old Vizima or even if I just load a saved game in one of these locations, my...
  9. D

Question about Witcher: Enhanced Edition Sword Styles

Thanks for the answers. I right now am deciding whether to spend my talents on all these sword styles or just on some of them. I think it depends on this question: If you hit a monster with a silver sword group style, and then hit it with a steel sword strong style, which would cause more...
  10. D

Question about Witcher: Enhanced Edition Sword Styles

I'm a bit confused about the sword styles in the Witcher, because the damage varies for different styles., and there are 2 types of swords, but wouldn't it just make the most sense to use the attack that does the most damage? For instance, against a monster that is vulnerable to silver, why not...
  11. D

What should you do if your game crashes?

Thanks for telling me this, I think it is helpful. The bottom line is I don't have the compatible graphics card to play, so I'm just playing with Intel HD 2500 onboard graphics is forcing me to run in "dont force min sys requirements" launch mode. Not getting any errors when crashes, other...
  12. D

Wow, okay, thanks, I've actually rebooted my computer about 50 times because of this. I thought rebooting would clear the memory and reset all the variables and bugs that might have caused the crash. Am I just wrong about that?
  13. D

Weather bug?

Thanks for the information, it was helpful. Let the weather continue :)
  14. D

I am playing The Witcher: The Enhanced Version, and I get a crash about every few game sessions, it happens quite often. Usually when this happens I reboot and delete my previous save, and then start back from an earlier saved game. I am wondering if this is really necessary to do all these...
Top Bottom