Recent content by DontBlnkBadWolf

+
  1. DontBlnkBadWolf

Tune in to REDstreams to learn more about Update 2.1

Maybe they will add Panam calling V after the 2 year coma. That's an ending I want to see and was heart broken that there was no Panam.
  2. DontBlnkBadWolf

watch stream to get equipment?

I have a Amazon Prime account & didn't know about this. Went there to read about it, got the code, but it's worthless for me. Only for XBox, PlayStation, Steam & Epic. I have the game on GOG, Guess I gotta use CET and get it that way. Nevermind, it worked for me. Even though they don't list...
  3. DontBlnkBadWolf

3rd Greatest Day of My Life

What are you going on about?
  4. DontBlnkBadWolf

3rd Greatest Day of My Life

I went to the 2023 Indy PopCon with one goal & I got it! So, let me backtrack a little, if you will indulge me. After playing TW2, when it was Free Games with Gold on my XBox 360 back in early (February, I think) 2015, I fell in love with the Red Head....sorry..... the game is what I meant to...
  5. DontBlnkBadWolf

Radeon Users

I used to be an nVidia user, the last one I got was a 3060 Extreme 12Gb. The I decided to get a Radeon 5900XT. I like AMDs recording software better. nVidia's is junk and the sound/voice recording sucks. AMD's is nice & smooth with clear recording. I won't go back to overpriced nVidia just...
  6. DontBlnkBadWolf

Radeon Users

Every time a new fix/update is released, something for nVidia is almost always added. What about AMD Radeon? I bought the 6900XT because the value/performance is far better than nVidia but CDPR makes it look like they are pushing players to buy nVidia only. If a fix/update is released, it...
  7. DontBlnkBadWolf

The Witcher Remake is in development!

might be a smaller IP is true but when you have one guy on the English version playing the voice of Geralt for 15 years, the same voice that Henry mimicked in the Netflix disaster, people want to throw that away like it's nothing is what is mind boggling. It may be an easy acceptance for you...
  8. DontBlnkBadWolf

No, that would be like having Peter Cullen (Optimus Prime) replaced, the late Kevin Conroy (Batman) replaced (when they replaced him for a Batman game, I did not play it.), Mark Hammel (The Joker) replaced. The only characters that need changed is what I said before, we need the current Triss &...
  9. DontBlnkBadWolf

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt gets a FREE next-gen update on December 14th!

They need to include the Brothers in Arms fixes. And raise the fall damage limit or remove it entirely. Can't forget about no rolling on stairs and having the Wolf Armor locations not start at Kaer Morhen.
  10. DontBlnkBadWolf

I am totally thrilled with the announcement. I hope they have the VA redo their lines with the actors that voiced Triss in TW2 & 3. As well as Lambert in TW3. Actually, Use all the main character actors from TW3. I know Geralt (all three games was the same), Eskel TW & TW3), Dandelion (all three...
  11. DontBlnkBadWolf

Secretlab The Witcher Edition chair

If it was a different type of chair than the uncomfortable cookie cutter chair design that are "Gaming" chairs. They break easy and can not support more than 3 hours of game playing sessions without cutting of circulation to your legs, back aches and other things that start hurting. Then I would...
  12. DontBlnkBadWolf

Building a gaming PC

They are not as bad as they one were. nVidia 3060 is down as much as $100 USD while the 3090 is still too much at almost $3000 USD. 1646340066 No, actually. You want the tubes coming out from the bottom. Any air will be at the top of the Radiator so, if the lines are at the top, you will get...
  13. DontBlnkBadWolf

Cyberpunk 2077 — Next-Gen Trial

So, let me get this straight. It's only for the console and noy PC version?
  14. DontBlnkBadWolf

WCC_Lite Errors during Merging

So, besides the File Corruption that goes on while using the W3 Mod Merger, I'm also getting Red Engine Crashes (Already reported in Technical) and Out of Memory Errors like this one: Is this a wcc_lite issue or something that I can fix? Bad Wolf PC Specs: Windows 10 Core i9 9900KF Radeon...
  15. DontBlnkBadWolf

Red Engine Crash Log (TW3)

Hello I am getting the following Red Engine Crash Log after attempting to start The Witcher 3 for the first time after it successfully compiles the scripts: What could be causing this issue and what can I do to stop this from happening? PC Specs: Windows 10 Core i9 9900KF Radeon 6900XT...
Top Bottom