Recent content by Doodi

+
  1. D

Witcher 3 and Core 2 Duo

Your GPU doesn't support DX 11 so forget about even launching the menu...i feel the pain because i am trying to get it playable on my laptop while i got almost same desktop specs as yours-difference is CPU i have Quad Q8200. GTA V runs on your PC because engine of the game itself supports DX...
  2. D

MomoSinX Just installed the update. Can confirm that also got less fps than I had in previous version...lmao. Also now when i edit my .ini file game sometimes saves the changes and sometimes restores default values-that also wasn't happening in previous version.
  3. D

As jimiDiGreez said i can't find how to disable tesselation on Nvidia cards...shame.I just need like 5 more fps to get the game into fully playable state...
  4. D

kosa89 Jak wyłączyć tesselacje w sterownikach?
  5. D

Witcher 3-Performance on mobile GPUs

AndrewLB Yes i know and i understand that clearly. But this shit laptop managed to get nice playable fps (something between 20-35fps! even I was suprises) in AC:Unity which is unoptimized/bugged as shit mess and also other games which mine laptop minimal req didn't met . I just don't understand...
  6. D

I tried to tweak my ini file and ended up with..REALLY shitty graphics,NO GRASS,almost no trees,NO RAGDOLL and...i am getting the same fps or even worse LOL. Tried also this Low Spec ini,nothing changes. Also CPU usage STILL is very shit...i mean what the fuck sometimes its using barely...
  7. D

uthvag Lowest resolution but when i change it to for example 1280x1024 i am getting...like 2-3fps loss. Also about RAM. I have clean OS with no processes and almost none services run(disabling them when i play games). Afterburner shows that RAM usage never goes above 3100MB and my OS is running...
  8. D

Almost the same setup as MomoSinX but i have 4GB ram and GT620M. No matter where i am getting 13-24fps with everything on low. There's actually a chance to play it but someone who knows the thing must do Low spec .ini file configuration and release it because i tweaked some things but i got...
Top Bottom