Recent content by DoomPatrol85

+
  1. DoomPatrol85

CE thread - Be friendly, please. Lot of choices not up to CDPR, gang.

Well WB, CD Projekt Red, or Mike Pondsmith are not getting my money for anything to do with Cyberpunk 2077 till they either give us a CE in the NA/US or give a good reason why their doing console only BS.
  2. DoomPatrol85

I am honestly not getting the game now or supporting it until they do something for NA PC fans cause this is just BS.
  3. DoomPatrol85

So instead of giving us answers they hide my thread title "CD Projekt Red & Mike Pondsmith PLEASE GIVE NA/US PC GAMERS THE CE!!!" & merge it's post & the replies too this thread. Now I think their really trying to hide the fact their shafting PC players in the US & I am honestly not going to get...
  4. DoomPatrol85

For anyone interested I made a thread asking for an answer to why PC players are getting shafted go over there and show CD Projekt Red how you feel about getting left out of the CE...
  5. DoomPatrol85

So a lot of pc fans including myself are upset that your not giving NA/US PC players the Collectors Edition. So far at the time of this post you haven't even given us a reason for it. All we have is chatter among ourselves in this thread...
  6. DoomPatrol85

C://USB-02_backup/LOOT/COLLECTORS-EDITION_UNBOXING

If ya check out Marcin Momot's tweet US/NA PC gamers are getting the shaft and everyone knows it in this thread https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/few-questions-about-collectors-edition.10980539/
  7. DoomPatrol85

Actually all other countries but the US/NA are getting PC CE so their probably going to get the game. Further more the tweet from Marcin Momot... <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">To answer questions about the availability of PC version of <a...
  8. DoomPatrol85

First off where did you find it for sell in the US cause they have made it clear US PC players are not getting the CE at all.
  9. DoomPatrol85

Why the person above you should be banned

^ Should be banned for killing Jackie
  10. DoomPatrol85

Another must is CE for PC in the US/NA kind of crap your not doing it for us.
  11. DoomPatrol85

Is Jackie DEAD?!

Thats how I am taking it & honestly It was all CG scenes, it could honestly just be a trailer to introduce Keanu Reeves character for everyone too.
  12. DoomPatrol85

Is Jackie DEAD?!

Exactly as for that chip in Jackie's hand I think that was the chip they was sent to get & Jackie is sadly dead if ya decide to go guns blazing on a specific mission over stealth.
  13. DoomPatrol85

Is Jackie DEAD?!

No he was projecting himself to V and the person who brought him back, that's how I took it.
  14. DoomPatrol85

Johnny Silverhand/ Keanu Reeves

I think it be more immersion breaking if he was playing Johnny Mnemonic
  15. DoomPatrol85

Is Jackie DEAD?!

I don't think this will be something that is set in stone, it could be just a possible out come if ya decide to go guns blazing over stealth in a certain mission. Cause if it isn't then it is a pretty big spoiler to put out there.
Top Bottom