Recent content by dopeytree

+
  1. dopeytree

Hotfix 1.05

I was ignoring the bugs but they're just so ovbious now. 95hrs in game. Enjoyed the first 60hours. I can't actually beleive they shipped it like this... Car headlights not loading. Floating hazmat body. Rogue phone call shes floating in road. Apartment stash bug. Random conjoined twins...
  2. dopeytree

Hotfix 1.05

Graphics cascade shadows broken in PC - 1.05. AMD 5500m - Latest December Drivers. Was working fine before update. Fix is to put the range on low.
  3. dopeytree

Hotfix 1.05

Cascade shadow are now ruined in any setting above low for range
  4. dopeytree

Graphics, not that impressive

I would have a play with bringing you gamma down a little. It's in the graphics menu. At night there should be alot more bounced light to see. Here's your screen shot with a little contrast applied.
  5. dopeytree

Hotfix 1.05

[Bug] Can't remove gun mods. On the super duper shotgun. Specifically the mod that makes your gun not kill (thought it'd be useful for cychos missions)
  6. dopeytree

Nice. I wont really know the difference until playing in person on an RTX. My understanding of DLSS is that it's using AI to artificaly upscale probably with vectors vs pixel. The point is we can't tell the difference once it's output. The same technique used for these old black & white movies...
  7. dopeytree

Hotfix 1.05

Also can we add photos of the cars to the rides section of Journals. Otherwise we're driving around kinda randomly. There is a database of cars so it's a simple code job to link and show the photo & price.
  8. dopeytree

Personally I think ray-tracing is overhyped. It's more about the whole package that next-gen engines can do, of which ray-tracing is 1 part. Back to this. You want to turn up the tesselation to increase detail. If on AMD graphics you just opent the RADEON software up and add cyberpunk as a...
  9. dopeytree

How to claim your digital goodies and in-game rewards

I don't quite get this either. Has the clothing been released into game yet? Are the clothes permenantly available too? What happens if I sell them or break into components?
  10. dopeytree

Hotfix 1.05

Love the game have logged over 80 hours on PC. I only really encountered a few minor bugs. For me it's about fixing the sound levels, making the UI larger, then adding in some small but useful features. Please Please fix the issue with SOUND LEVELS. They dont seem to change anything? My car...
Top Bottom