Recent content by douglinhasmaligno

+
  1. douglinhasmaligno

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

Cool, and very comedy wise :). Now, walking button for PC.
  2. douglinhasmaligno

Forced Sharpening in 1.04?

love u and the modder BobG. only love.
  3. douglinhasmaligno

damn... I was hoping a lot with 1.1 that this would be fixed. I stopped playing since 1.04 because of the sharpness effect, what hurts is that I was enjoying, flaws and all the game itself. I think I will just uninstall and wait months to a shitty change be adressed. sad as hell
  4. douglinhasmaligno

Hotfix 1.06

Aready tried that. Does nothing, sadly.
  5. douglinhasmaligno

Hotfix 1.06

I just can't play on versions above 1.03. Just waiting for a slider of the sharpness or a option to disable Anti-aliasing...
  6. douglinhasmaligno

Hotfix 1.06

Walking button for pc. And remove the Sharpening TAA effect added in 1.04. thx
  7. douglinhasmaligno

1.03 \/ 1.05 /\ The game is a lot more pixelated too with the sharpness. Just look at the beard and remote hair of Takemura.
  8. douglinhasmaligno

Damn, kinda sad. I was waiting so much that 1.05 would adress this.
  9. douglinhasmaligno

Image Quality of 1.04

Still the same with 1.05?
  10. douglinhasmaligno

TAA way more pixelated with "sharp" filter in 1.04 Hotfix. (PC)

Title says everything. I re-downloaded the version 1.03 for test purposes. Going to attach more screenshots as I play. Game on Ultra preset settings. Same hour and save for both versions. (1.04) /\ (1.03) /\ Zoom in in Jackie face to see the difference.
  11. douglinhasmaligno

Hotfix 1.04

Anyone notice that with this patch the TAA got cranked up? Mirror (eyes blinking and hair), faces and SSR effects got horrible with 1.04. Or it's only me?
Top Bottom