Recent content by DPVenom

+
  1. D

TW3 is my favourite rpg of all time. anyone else feel like tw3 ruined every other rpg, and feel discouraged from other games

I love The Witcher 3 and as a video game I think it "ruined" my expectations of quality. As an RPG, to me personally, it didn't do a lot mostly because I dislike the leveling/skill system and level scaling that is all over the place. Then again, we do have plenty of different styles of RPGs...
  2. D

Ocean Exploration

Some more marine life wouldn't hurt for sure. I didn't manage to see a single whale fin so far but i find it funny whole whales don't actually exist in the game. Well, in water at least. Add a couple of fishes, algae, whales, killer whales for icy waters and maybe some sharks and dolphins (none...
  3. D

What do you expect from patch 1.06?

I expect one killable Ice Giant and no infinite loading screens. The rest is bonus.
  4. D

Do you like the item scaling system?

I don't like it mostly because unless you play the game in a certain way it becomes boring and unrewarding. I salvaged countless relics and unique items simply because, at the time of me finding them, they are completely useless to me. As i've said before I am not too keen on the whole "avoid...
  5. D

ETA for patch 1.06?

Just please allow me to finally kill the giant and finish my first playthrough. If not for me then for the giant cause by now the poor bastard probably looks like a pin cushion full of arrows he got from Folan during the infinite loading screen.
  6. D

[Quest Bug]Lord of Undvik - Broken Objectives and Infinite Loading Screen at Ice Giant Cave

According to players who had a save before saving the archer it doesn't matter, the game still goes into infinite loading. It seems once the bug gets you, it refuses to leave. Still waiting for a fix.
  7. D

[Suggestion] Bestiary full screen monster view

+1 Would be awesome.
  8. D

A bug with an Abandoned Site

As SmilingSword I have a different issue where the map still shows it as a "?" even after clearing the place of monsters/bandits and seeing the cinematic of people returning. This happens with a couple of banding camps as well. Not sure what went wrong to be honest.
  9. D

Witcher Franchise Speculation

I think Ciri, despite only appearing in The Witcher 3, is too close to Geralt but I wouldn't mind seeing another game in the universe. Since The Witcher 3 headed towards semi-open world, perhaps something in the vein of Skyrim where you get to create your own character (or perhaps Dragon Age...
  10. D

today i realized why alienware 18 costs what it costs :-)

Let's not kid here, that laptop costs what it costs because of a brand name. Either way, enjoy the visuals and the game.
  11. D

Red Mutagens

I am more annoyed by the fact that there exist unique mutagens you get from monsters but regular red/green/blue mutagen rules do not apply to them. It's kinda silly especially since these monster mutagens are often unique in name alone.
  12. D

Whyyyyy did they ruin all the armour?

Yeah I am not a fan of the armor design (witcher gear, not others). I just don't see Witchers from those schools wearing that.
  13. D

The Romance Decision - Help Needed

I do believe there is a way to have Triss stick around but not excluding Yen. At the end of the sidequest with Triss you can either tell her you love her or to stay so you can try again. The first option is definitely choosing her while the second option might be the one you are looking for. It...
  14. D

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

To be honest there are not a lot of things I would change (unless I was to be overly specific) but there are a few that bother me: 1- Not a fan of the leveling/skill system. You get points to invest in skill trees that represent a group of skills that you may or may not end up using because you...
  15. D

Quests that are bugged and an idea to make the game better.

Same thing happened to me with "Don't Play with the Gods" and the quest now cannot be completed. After moving away and coming back the chest is once again red (marked by quest) but I cannot open it again. The "Closed City" also bugged out. W was meant to follow the clues from the sewers (as...
Top Bottom