Recent content by Drachdhar

+
  1. D

Cyberware Capacity from shards disappearing... and more.

So any Cyberware Capacity gained from picking up shards keep disappearing for me, resets to what my base for my lvl, perks and skills should be. It happens when loading a save game, whether when booting up the game or reloading a save in game. It does not happen every time, but often enough that...
  2. D

1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

Applying more than 1 mod to an LMG does not work. All it does is replace the topmost mod, without deleting the current installed one(fortunately) as is normal.
  3. D

LMG Mods bug

I find myself rather disappointed that after ten months this still is not fixed. One still can not apply more than one "mod" to the LMG. This should not really be a hard one to fix, there seems to be a mod that fixes it... if I only could get that mod to work. And that is in addition to how very...
  4. D

Bug Report - Non-Scaling Legendary Clothing Items

Yeh... It's annoying, Solo set T-Shirt and the one by the "batmobile" has not scaled for me... at the very least
  5. D

NPC netrunners, etc.

This game is easy on Very Hard IMO. Sure, early on it is very dangerous. As it well should be IMO. Although, I've been one-shotting almost everything since lvl 23 as a hacker, including some "Very High" threat enemies. Enemy netrunners basically cease to be a problem after a certain point...
  6. D

Not getting Quickhacks from Access Points

I had no problems getting quickhacks in 1.06 from Datamining. Got myself 4 Legendary quickhacks from Int 10 Access Points.
  7. D

Quest Breaking Bug: Brendan The Vending Machine

Same, made a post about to a few days ago.
  8. D

Is RAM Recovery Rate broken?

I mean, the Stats page is kinda borked anyway IMO. Some mods do not have a bonus properly, looking at Deadeye for example. RAM Recovery Rate sits at 0 despite having the RAM Recovery perk and a 'deck that raises the stat as well. Anyone noticed if RAM Recovery actually works?
  9. D

Night vision or a flashlight.

Was replying to the person who said they've found zero mods for eyes... FYI. Just forgot to quote it. And yes, I know... I have Cyberpunk 2013, 2020 and Red. So yes I know Nightvision is basic options for eyes.
  10. D

Can someone confirm exactly how the Sandevistan works?

I've made a post about how glitchy Sandevistan can be when using other types of Speedware, like Synaptic Boosters and Karenzikov. Trick is that you have to use Sandevistan after those have triggered, and even then it sometimes does not work. Also, if you're unlucky your Synaptic Booster can...
  11. D

I wish... those do not exist, oddly enough. Well, in a months time there will probably be a mod for it for PC users.
  12. D

is there ANYTHING that helps with driving?

Get mods, Nexus has a few that improves handling of vehicles. Although, that is for PC only... console players will have to suffer the poor handling of most vehicles. Tip, get a Javelina or Coyote... those have good handling without mods. 1609435804 Also completed every race first place, aside...
  13. D

It is not that hard to find Mods for the Kiroshis. Maelstrom goons drop em all the time, and others you can buy. Hell Vik sells +50% headshot dmg after you pay him back. What slightly gets me though is that you pay Vik 21k when the implants you put in are worth 3k at most... must have racked up...
  14. D

Malorian Arms 3516 - Johnny's Gun(Spoiler Warning)

Stash exploit...?
  15. D

Skippy not in inventory when trying to stash it.

They are quest items, sorta. So you cant get rid of them via the normal means. All items with the exclamation point(!) are marked as "Essential" or something, meaning they will not disappear when crafting a higher tier version, cant be sold, stashed or dismantled.
Top Bottom