Recent content by Drachenstern

+
  1. D

SavedGames gone & Patch 1.31 (my Solution) Windows 10

SavedGames gone & Patch 1.31 (my Solution) Windows 10 Hi, i dont know it helps, but i lost my Saved Games with Patch 1.31. I restore the old Saves to c:\Users\......\Documents\The Witcher 3 Start Game.. no old saved game to seen... thats Bad. Make a New Game and save it. restore another...
  2. D

Bug Tracking Megathread

Same by me!!!
  3. D

Bug Tracking Megathread

I mean the NPC on this Position... http://witcher3map.com/v/#5/25.721/2.175/m=26.430,-11.870 have google for that.. and more found with the same Problem.. No Key for open the Cage.. some write if You make the other Areas with NPCs in Distress.. You can get a Bandit-Key twice.. for open the...
  4. D

Bug Tracking Megathread

We have all this Bug.. Cant free the Prisoner.. key is missing.. We have to Wait for a Fix..
  5. D

Bug Tracking Megathread

The most Nvidia Problems are Housemade from Nvidia Geforce EXPERIENCE Tool. Sometimes it Works, sometimes it causes GameCrashs. If DE-install and RE-install of Nvidia (AMD-) Drivers dont work, it gives a other Way for help.. Please Backup Your System first, with a DiskImager like Acronis True...
  6. D

Better Map Pointing (Points) information Popups by Mouseover

Better Map Pointing (Points) information Popups by Mouseover Can You implement the Name of NPCs in the Popups by Mouseover on Map?.. Mean i search a NPC like Hattori.. at time a can only see its a Armorer or a Swordsmith.. or i seek a NPC that sell Books (Novigrad) its hard to find him...
  7. D

Bug Tracking Megathread

Its a long Time ago :rolleyes: when i right remember, it was a Fix for Hyperthreading Computers, the Sound stutters from XI-FI Cards, if more as ONE CPU Core available.. I dont right remember, if it have to do with more as 2 GPUs when used SLI... Searched Google: Many Links are Dead. the Patch...
  8. D

Bug Tracking Megathread

Have used Igni on the dropped Burdock in the Oven, it don't Work... the Burdock is not burning and the Quest (Path 2) is stuck.. with the option to kick Sarah out of the House. Path 1) Let Sarah stay in House, is working.. Quest progress it.. Path 2 = Stuck with quest...
  9. D

Bug Tracking Megathread

Its that what i mean.. if the first Powerstone activated, the second cant be loot..(without exit game and reload)
  10. D

Bug Tracking Megathread

Kaer Morhen (Scavenger Hunt: Wolf School Gear), south from Waypoint Kaer Morhen.. Loot Hironimus Notes and Read = OK.. Check on the Wall with Witcher Sense the Roots = OK.. he say.. have to activate a Powerstone.. if you check the Powerstone on the right... AND ACTIVATE.. he says.. Portal are...
  11. D

Bug Tracking Megathread

@WebDruid Audio Bug? http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/44982-Bug-Tracking-Megathread?p=1784968&viewfull=1#post1784968 Hmm.. long time ago there was a fix in Windows 7 for Creative XI-FI and Nvidia cards. I cant find the old link with Google, but I copy here once the fix of the REG files...
  12. D

Bug Tracking Megathread

Quest: Novigrad Dreaming I have buy the Burdock Questitem (and other Questitems too.. like Lizard) befor i get this Quest "Novigrad Dreaming".. now i want to kick Sarah out of the House, i have to select the Option 2 and use Burdock in the Oven.. i see the "E" Button, press the Key E, see the...
  13. D

Bug Tracking Megathread

Hi..sorry my english its bad.. used Google Translate as help.. If I have 2x of the safe-conduct (passport(From Quest & Red Baron)). Quest for travel over the Pontar (to Nilfgaard), when i talk to the dodgy dealers, for a Passport. The Quest fails at any reply. Nearby there is also the...
Top Bottom