Recent content by Draco_Aureum

+
  1. Draco_Aureum

can't load user profile

I'm telling you - Alzur was messing about with our profiles with his mutagens! On a side note - love the opening page graphics Which school of witchers used a flamberge btw?
  2. Draco_Aureum

can't load user profile

Was playing on the pc 30 minutes ago. Exited to allow Gwent to change its underwear in private..... "Cannot load profile" I blame Alzur
  3. Draco_Aureum

Way of the Witcher revealed!

* Readies monsters deck complete with 2 X predatory dives and a Heatwave and a Scorch just to be sure. I'm a dog person - no likey Puddy Tats
  4. Draco_Aureum

Will "Play 40 artifacts" daily quest be ever removed??

Think youre vastly over-estimating the levels of patience in a large proportion of the Gwent community. The game lends itself to an "instant gratification" type of gameplay - Win two rounds Gather those RP - even more important now with a new selection of cards coming Get those cards finish...
  5. Draco_Aureum

Somebody has a sense of humor with the folk that run the game..... Open up the game and my new quest? "Play 40 Artifact cards....." Believe thats called poking the bear
  6. Draco_Aureum

It may be 4, its not 3 unless you play with a >25 card deck. Now I dont play at a high rank, so no clue how effective they'd be at a higher level, but I finished that quest last night and won 3 games with the deck I use. I save my re-rolls for Skellige quests as I dont like the faction mechanics
  7. Draco_Aureum

Personally I like the 40 artifact quest. For the 20 artifacts, most will lump 12 artifacts together with the 13 units and mulligan to be able to spam out the artifacts and if they are lucky finish the quest in 2 games. For 40 youre obviously going to have to play more games 5-6 maybe, and...
  8. Draco_Aureum

Way of the Witcher revealed!

Had to have a go of Alzur of course, and have a quick question. Does the abilities of the spawned card hold or are we getting basic spawn value and thats it? I ask as I spawned a Stregobor with Alzur, but his 2 turn counter to draw a card never got started (played 4 cards after that spawn to...
  9. Draco_Aureum

(Poll) Do you expect a new expansion this year

AL - Altered lifeforms to carry on the mutagen theme Way of the Witcher seems a bit too obvious. I like LokiatOr's War of the Witchers and splitting the schools between factions MS - Magic Sundering is probably a bit too close to close to Warhammer, so Master and Servant?
  10. Draco_Aureum

Never Nilfgaard crew assemble

My pet peeve with NG is having 27 Viper Witchers, 16 Cantarella, a couple of Coup de Graces, and maybe a Yenn or two flung at me. I simply dont get the infatuation with trying to empty the opposing deck. I often find myself wishing there was a limit on the number of times a specific card could...
  11. Draco_Aureum

What games are you looking forward to?

Diablo IV - love me a good Dungeon crawl Assassins Creed Valhalla - I'm a sucker for Norse mythology Immortals Fenyx rising - and Greek mythology it seems
  12. Draco_Aureum

Insane Grind for Journey Cosmetics with 175 Levels?

Agree with you wholeheatedly my friend. I enjoyed the run to 100 playing an acceptable amount per day and am also about level 140 but feeling no "need" to grind for more- I measure "acceptable" as an amount of time I dont have to make excuses for to my significant other. Anything I got, I...
  13. Draco_Aureum

Guess who will be the next Journey character

Lets play who can be wrong the most times!
  14. Draco_Aureum

What to do with Scraps?

Ah, right. Shows how much attention I pay to the arena, oh well on to plan B - everyone gives their spare scraps to me and I can stop threatening my monitor with a gory end every time I open an "ultimate" keg and discover yet another "winch" or Dol Blathanna Bomber Incidently, Dol Blathanna...
  15. Draco_Aureum

Another CCG without a poisonous faction like NG?

Ha JudgeCsk - you arent old mate, Until I read KenLBlack's posts I was pretty sure at 50 I was one of if not THE oldest on here. I have now and always have lived by the motto - "I have to get older, I refuse to grow up" Not sure where the Judge is from but his moniker couldnt be any more...
Top Bottom