Recent content by drago137

+
  1. D

Gwent WTF/Epic/Funny Moments

This is the episode 12 of WTF moments in Gwent Your most amazing moments, send to: gwent.wtf.moments@gmail.com The best moments will be published in the video :) Good luck on the battlefields
  2. D

This is the episode 11 of WTF moments in Gwent Your most amazing moments, send to: gwent.wtf.moments@gmail.com The best moments will be published in the video :) Good luck on the battlefields
  3. D

This is the episode 10 of WTF moments in Gwent Your most amazing moments, send to: gwent.wtf.moments@gmail.com The best moments will be published in the video :) Good luck on the battlefields
  4. D

This is the episode 9 of WTF moments in Gwent Your most amazing moments, send to: gwent.wtf.moments@gmail.com The best moments will be published in the video :) Good luck on the battlefields
  5. D

Unfortunately for most music is copyrighted. Therefore, a standard for music editing. Thanks for the advice. I will try to use different music more suitable for GWENT
  6. D

I am glad, that someone lifted the mood :)
  7. D

This is the episode 8 of WTF moments in Gwent Your most amazing moments, send to: gwent.wtf.moments@gmail.com The best moments will be published in the video :) Good luck on the battlefields
  8. D

Thank you for support friend)
  9. D

Well I often will use Russian Geralt)
  10. D

This is the episode 7 of WTF moments in Gwent Your most amazing moments, send to: gwent.wtf.moments@gmail.com The best moments will be published in the video :) Good luck on the battlefields
  11. D

Surprisingly most like. And which of the video?
  12. D

This is the episode 1 of [MLG] WTF moments in Gwent Your most amazing moments, send to: gwent.wtf.moments@gmail.com The best moments will be published in the video :) Good luck on the battlefields
  13. D

Вопросы - Ответы

Народ у всех лагает игра? После нового патча жестокие фризы и лаги. Раньше такого не было. Компьютер приличный по характеристикам i5 2500 + gtx 670. Сразу пропадает желание играть в игру(
  14. D

Thank you for your support. 200 points is now very rare) would record the game, happy, would use it in the video)
  15. D

Thank you for supporting my friend)
Top Bottom