Recent content by dragonmoony

+
  1. D

Display driver crash, image freeze

I will try to do this as soon as possible. but it the stress test crashes, what would that mean?
  2. D

what was the fix for this? do you know?
  3. D

Yes, the Asus 980Ti Gold edition has a factory OC. My PSU is "Seasonic Platinum Series 1000 Watt" so it should suffice.
  4. D

I wasn't using any mods, and I wasn't overclocking the card, but in the end, I underclocked my card, and now W3 doesn't crash anymore. I don't get why it works, as I didn't overclock it, and it didn't overheat (the cooler is really good)
  5. D

Display driver crash, image freeze Hi, when I start the game, within minutes of playing (sometimes sooner, sometimes later) the game image freezes (sound goes on) and for a few seconds, the entire computer freezes. After that, the game image is still frozen, and windows show a message saying...
  6. D

Dualshock 4 on PC = Game Freeze

Dualshock 4 on PC = Game Freeze please delete this post. it's not the controller that is causing it. (can't change post title)
  7. D

Total Playtime counter reset to zero after patch 1.04

Playtime is broken, it tells me I have played for more than 7 days (7x24hour = 168+ hours) which is total bs. This is very sad because I like to compare playtime with my other friends playing witcher 3 (on pc the GoG client shows playtime correctly)
  8. D

Controller responsiveness

the xbox controller won't help with this issue, unfortunately.
  9. D

Fix the sensitivity controls on the ps4 please !!!

I completely agree, I would also like a deadzone option for the sticks, so I can tighten the deadzone. playing with a controller at least, trying to loot things is a hassle, since being too close to the box or geralt looking slightly away means you don't get to open the box/crate etc. I'd...
  10. D

Controller responsiveness

also, playing with a controller at least, trying to loot things is a hassle, since being too close to the box or geralt looking slightly away means you don't get to open the box/crate etc. I'd rather have the action of opening crates and such be based on a radius around geralt and the direction...
  11. D

People want Gwent as a Standalone Game

Really? I find the AI to be too easy most of the time, but only sometimes they just get superior cards, which is just bad luck. But they do fall for my tricks easily.
  12. D

I have to say, getting new cards by winning a match is really fun in my opinion. It introduces a risk, and some form of gamble, without it being based on just money or something else, and this way, when you win, you might get a card you didn't have!
  13. D

Graphics options on PS4

I'd rather miss some fancy features so I can have a smooth gameplay experience, aesthetic are more important than graphics anyway
  14. D

nooo not free to play, that means they have to break the game up, and you'll have to pay to enjoy and it wouldn't be a fair match between people. Just a simple multiplayer option in W3 is fine! or a cheap standalone on steam, psn and xbla like for 10,- max.
  15. D

Graphics options on PS4

Graphics options on PS4 Hi, As you may know, games like GTAV have allowed PS4 players to disable certain graphics options, either to gain some fps or because they dislike the effect, is there any chance we might see some graphics options on PS4 ? Or a toggle between 30fps locked with current...
Top Bottom