Recent content by Dragynfyre

+
  1. D

[1.12] Bandit camp north of Zuetzer Castle won't gray out.

Yeah I notice that if I fast travel away and then fast travel back there is a chest in the inner courtyard of the castle behind a wooden table that glows yellow. However, when I loot it there's nothing inside but the glow goes away. If I fast travel away and then come back again then it starts...
  2. D

[1.12] Bandit camp north of Zuetzer Castle won't gray out.

[1.12] Bandit camp north of Zuetzer Castle won't gray out. So I was doing the quest for the Ofeiri merchant and I cleared out this bandit camp with 10+ knight just a little north of the Zuetzer Castle marker. I've looted all the chests but the Bandit Camp marker won't gray out. Has anyone had...
  3. D

Inventory weight not fixed?

Well it's clearly a bug since it says they weigh 0 in the inventory. Also if they wanted to keep crafting components having weight then they should've made them storable. Right now only equipment and junk is storable.
  4. D

Inventory weight not fixed?

Inventory weight not fixed? So I know that the alchemy and crafting components were reduced to 0 weight in this patch but it seems like the weight still isn't being calculated properly? I'm still at 100 weight with basically no equipment other than the stuff I have equipped.
  5. D

Witcher 2 Flashbacks List *Minor Spoilers*

Witcher 2 Flashbacks List *Minor Spoilers* Ever since they added in the ability to watch flashbacks in the Extras menu I've always been curious how many of them there are. Anyone have a list? Here are the ones I know of Main Flashbacks (5): Death in Rivia The Isle of Avallach Pursuing the...
  6. D

Can You Activate Retail Copy on Steam

I believe only the Russian version supports Steam activation.
  7. D

Steam update 08.10.2011

Did they fix the issue with patch 1.3 being a pain to install on the Steam version?
Top Bottom