Recent content by Drakaland

+
  1. D

Now or Never Quest Busted - Sewer

Now or Never Quest Busted - Sewer Started this quest. Went into the sewer with Triss. Just past the library before the rats, she refuses to move out of the gated door. Can't get by her. Tried everything. Rebooted etc. She just stands there blocking the way.
  2. D

Playstation 4 Framerate topic (2,0)

I haven't touched this game since the beginning of June. I just started playing again this weekend. It has definitely improved over the time I was playing it at early release.
  3. D

Playstation 4 Framerate topic

I haven't played this game in well over a month. Sad but I've totally forgotten it. If I do pick it up again if they patch the performance I'll start over.
  4. D

They don't need to lower the graphics to fix the framerate. It might take a few patches and some time but it can be done and I suspect it will eventually. I remember the first Oblivion game on the 360 had serious frame rate issues and it was fixed. Prior Witcher titles also suffered from some...
  5. D

Nah, they'll fix it. Eventually. It might take a few patches but they will optimize it.
  6. D

Who is waiting for patch 1.05 to ACTUALLY fix the FPS drops before they start playing again?

I started playing a little again. But there are some weird bugs outside of the framerate issue still being a problem. I was at a card table and the flame on a candle kept turning on and off during a cut scene. Also some strange graphical glitches of things vanishing then reappearing, like bits...
  7. D

The framerate issue is reported all over the Internet. Why you're even in here prancing about is beyond me. This is a thread for people that are having issues. This is the technical support forum, for people having issues. This is not a common thread on the internet about the game, The Witcher...
  8. D

I've been missing this game. Haven't touched it since last weekend waiting for the patch. I wonder if it's even been passed to certification yet? Probably not. Probably still in development.
  9. D

Would you want 900p option on PS4?

Downgrading to 900p in an attempt to fix the framerate is lazy. This game should run at 30fps 1080p.
  10. D

CDPR response to PS4 frame rate

No, the comment is warranted. You're in the technical support forum in a thread about frame rate issues, posting numerously that your system/copy is peachy. GTFO.
  11. D

CDPR response to PS4 frame rate

What a kissa$$.
  12. D

Patch 1.03 is now LIVE in EU & select countries (coming everywhere soon)

Unfortunately I have to agree with putting the game on hold until or if the frame rate issue gets sorted out. Going through Crookback bog was nearly unplayable. It makes the experience depressing with the drop in FPS on the Ps4.
Top Bottom