Recent content by Drakoriz

+
  1. D

Found 2-level Metrostation in front of V's apartment building. Accessable with elevator.

22 HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA there is ALOT of "hole" on the maps, i find one on the side elevator in Afterlife, where u can got to the roof and the whole "wall" is a hole to the sky, it look they remove whatever was up there, but they forgot to close that elevator.
  2. D

Do you think the MP will turn into a cash cow for CDPR?

i was thinking the other day about balance, i mean Smart weapons are OP as F...ck if u think on a MP perspective.
  3. D

hahaha GoW devs will want to speak with you, they literally said they dev game focus on single player and dont intent to bring MP into it.
  4. D

So close, yet so far. Bugged quest (Bloody Ritual) preventing 100% completion.

=D that was alot better explain =D thanks
  5. D

At this point if they release a MP with the game at this state the companies will probably close. My guess is that maybe the MP get scrap. Or DLC get scrap to make the MP happen. They are on deep waters right now.
  6. D

Found 2-level Metrostation in front of V's apartment building. Accessable with elevator.

u can with double jump get there, it look like it was part of a full NCPD area that never was implement or they cut. If u spend alot of time exploring there are ALOT of areas that are easy to see how they been cut or never implement and never remove. a short list. There is a shop infront is...
  7. D

Scrapper perk dismantles expensive jewellery

the point is the everything is tag as junk, and that is the real issue. They can tag some items as Valuable so they dont get scrap
  8. D

Does Cyberpunk 2077 really deserve to be on the worst games of the year list?

isnt the game that was promise to us, but it shouldnt be on the worst game of this year. I mean if u play alot of game, there are at least 100 game worst that this game, this year alone
  9. D

What's Your Favorite Playstyle?

i was playing a stealth / gun play, till i notice the lack of droop from the stealth kill so i swith to full gun / quickhack play.
  10. D

So close, yet so far. Bugged quest (Bloody Ritual) preventing 100% completion.

i find a solution for this bug, maybe it help you, scan the trash bag first, then the container and last the body near the fuse box, that spawn jhonny, after that the chick will spawn and Jhonny will said "we have companny V"
  11. D

stealt kill or knockout enemies loot are bug

So if u kill or knockout a enemies he wont droop a weapons the only work around for this, is that they need to be on alert so they are displaying a gun on the model. I mean this literally kill a stealth play mode since u will be cut of a lot of loot. How did was not taste i mean is a main...
  12. D

Save files are corrupted

did u guys read the 1.0.8 patch note, is litrerally the fix for this 1608777139 i dont know if gog have this option but check the integrity of the files. Steam screw it every update for some reason
  13. D

Hotfix 1.06

i mean is a huge update for the ppl that coundt play bc the 8MB cap on the save
  14. D

Hotfix 1.06

so i report it on technical section too, but after patch there isnt any intro anymore or sound, just a black screen when i lunch the game, and after that the Cyberpunk logo is still a black screen till i hit space button. I know is a minor things just reporting it.
  15. D

1.0.6 bug

So isnt a big bug, but after the patch there isnt anymore intro when i lunch the game just a blackscreen and them there isnt a Cyberpunk logo anymore on the main menu till i hit space. I know isnt a huge issue but i just want to report it. Edit: Verifying the files on steam fix the issue. For...
Top Bottom