Recent content by Dreadn0ught_Prime

+
  1. Dreadn0ught_Prime

Question on Pre Order bonuses

Thank you for the replies. I had forgotten I had posted this (alot going on right now). I was playing some Deus Ex Mankind Divided and a notification from Steam came through about Cyberpunk 2077. They have added an exclusive story for steam preorders, but nothing physical. I just saw that some...
  2. Dreadn0ught_Prime

Question on Pre Order bonuses

I searched for pre order bonuses here but all I can find are hundreds of posts talking about what people would like. I want to know if a steam pre order will have any physical items or not? I can't seem to locate that information. Does it come with a steelbook or no? Or is that restricted to...
  3. Dreadn0ught_Prime

Important announcement regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

I just heard about the delay and understand the reasons behind it. I love all your design choices so far. I understand why you have made all the choices that you have. I know this game is going to knock peoples socks off. The reason that people are nervous about the game is because of how the...
  4. Dreadn0ught_Prime

Question about TOS issues regarding posting Cyerpunk content to Youtube, Bitchute, and Twitch

There is so much information here. I was hoping a mod or dev could point me in the right direction or move this thread to where it needs to go. Can anyone from this team tell me about your experience posting your PR gameplay content to sites like youtube? I know the game has a very adult theme...
  5. Dreadn0ught_Prime

What annoying game design trends should Cyberpunk avoid?

This right here. Summed it up perfectly
  6. Dreadn0ught_Prime

Pawel Mielniczuk 'game has about 29 base models of cars, which can be found in countless varieties, including Nomad sets'.

REALLY looking forward to the nomad gameplay story. It's the reason I didn't choose corpo. I'm hoping (based upon dev Q&A's) that it looks like I can be like how I am in real life. I grew up IRL with cars, computers, and guns (my first computer was a commodore 128 in the early 80s when I was 6)...
  7. Dreadn0ught_Prime

What got you into Cyberpunk first.

loved stuff like Star Wars, Terminator, and Blade Runner when I was a kid (and later Judge Dredd and 5th Element). Most of my friends were into Dungeons and Dragons but I always had this Sci-Fi itch and I would sneak away to read choose your own adventure books or play some Warhammer 40k or...
  8. Dreadn0ught_Prime

Do Not Be Afraid About CP2077

Your thread is all about games of today versus games of yesterday. I am personally happy with what is going on and glad its first person. I feel that third person is a console crutch that too many people rely on these days. You can see it in the pain of some peoples posts. Third person denies...
  9. Dreadn0ught_Prime

The Forlorn Hope: Cyberpunk Off-Topic

One of the reasons I have followed this game since the paperback RPG is that it follows an actual field of study that I have been interested in since I was a kid. People seem to think this technology is in the realm of science fiction. It's actually already here. Maybe not as advanced yet but...
  10. Dreadn0ught_Prime

CE thread - Be friendly, please. Lot of choices not up to CDPR, gang.

**edit - my post was in response to someone else. Its been mixed in with a bunch of other posts and not relevant to others around it but is kinda sorta relevant to the overall thread.** I was hoping to see a posting on this. I heard it was yesterday when you posted but nothing updated for me. I...
  11. Dreadn0ught_Prime

Are we over-hyping the game?

Over hyping? Probably. For me? Nope. I have been waiting for 20 years for a game like this. I went to school and spent way too much money to build a game like this because no one would make it. Finally a game from my time period (eat your heart out haters) with features I want by a company...
  12. Dreadn0ught_Prime

Interesting little conversation ;)

Even if this is not in the game, you know someone is going to mod it in. It's just too cool to pass up.
  13. Dreadn0ught_Prime

"V will have only one apartmant in the game." - Kasia Redesuik (gamestar.de interview)

Well this is sad but it would be nice if you are able to get either customization or multi-location through mod support. Usually companies pay for their employees hotels, hostels, apartments, etc when they are working on the job. If you are working for a corp or a gang then you should be given...
  14. Dreadn0ught_Prime

Cyberpunk 2077 Day vs Night and Atmosphere Thread

This! I've never understood why it has to be so dystopian and depressing. It's not about technology but the choice of how its used. Some choose bad while other choose good. I absolutely love the city areas of the Mass Effect and the Deus Ex games. I love how it came to life and gave the game...
  15. Dreadn0ught_Prime

Collector's Edition via GOG?

Would love to pre-order to help boost their numbers for their shareholders but I am holding off as I want the PC CE and I don't want any extra money tied up in a duplicate purchase. Hopefully we will get some info on the CE. I'm pretty sure they would like to see how many want to pre-purchase it...
Top Bottom