Recent content by dreamchaserwu

+
  1. dreamchaserwu

Cyberpunk 2077 Subtitle stuck bug solved!!!!

my bad, I actually follow your earlier post and got mine fix. thanks. to clarify the situation I have in particular is regarding the dialogue exchange between Johnny and V about Malstrom drug, any line in between have a chance to get stuck for me. go to the following place to get solved as...
  2. dreamchaserwu

Quest Bug-Gig: Two wrongs make a right

During the quest, "Gig: Two wrongs make a right" , there is no quest marker, no hint of where to go, and hence unable to complete the quest. Anyone have any idea how to solve this? Thanks.
  3. dreamchaserwu

Johnny Subtitle Bug

Don't bother trying to "permanently" fix this issue, it will always come back with different lines (i got several lines of Johnny's stuck on screen from time to time, and now with V), the only "temporal" fix is to turn off and on subtitle each time you load a save . Hope CDPR fix this soon...
  4. dreamchaserwu

Don't bother trying to "permanently" fix this issue, it will always come back with different lines (i got several lines of Johnny's stuck on screen from time to time, and now with V), the only "temporal" fix is to turn off and on subtitle each time you load a save . Hope CDPR fix this soon...
  5. dreamchaserwu

V Subtitle Bug

I have encountered different lines of Johnny's subtitle getting stuck and won't go away, and actually got rid of it temporarily by turning off the sub, went back home, sleep, and do a few quests. However, my latest encountered with subtitle bug is with V where her line pop out of no where and...
  6. dreamchaserwu

This happened to me twice already with different lines, the way I did to solve it "permanently" is to turn off and turn back the subtitle, went back home, sleep, and save the file. Roam around, do some quest for 10 minutes. Once you reload again, the subtitle should be gone. I know it's not...
  7. dreamchaserwu

Tool Tip Bug-Berserk Operating Systems

The 2 kinds of Berserk Operating System that I have encountered have different durations than tootip indicated : Militech Berserk MK.5 have 60 seconds Zetatech Berserk have 30 seconds
  8. dreamchaserwu

Visual Bug-Mantis Blade

Running on GTX 1060 low end laptop When entering stealth, Matins Blade on the right arm will quickly pop forward and then has a sever clipping issue, happens very often
  9. dreamchaserwu

Visual Bug-Always Bald for a second before riding the bike

playing on low end GTX1060 laptop right before getting on the bike, hair is always gone for a split second...
  10. dreamchaserwu

Visual Bug-Heavy-Duty Aramid-Reinforced Badge Coat

Playing on low end GTX 1060 laptop The legendary armor- Heavy-Duty Aramid-Reinforced Badge Coat has a bad clipping when sitting on or riding a bike
Top Bottom