Recent content by DrewGanem

+
  1. DrewGanem

6 years of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt!

It really has been an absolute blast to play for the last 6 years! If anyone’s interested in getting into the game now, I recently wrote a series of articles for gamersdecide.com, including a ranking of the books, the best commands for the debug console, a list of mods for a great first...
  2. DrewGanem

Witcher themed bedroom

Riiiiiiiight "Witcher" themed bedroom XD
  3. DrewGanem

Starting The Witcher Games: Any Hints or Tips?

Hi! I also recently published a series of articles to gamersdecide.com that might come useful for a first-time playthrough of TW3, it's a bit more nuts-and-bolts advice, like how to get the best steel swords, armor, weapons, mods if you're playing on PC, and overall builds. I think they might...
  4. DrewGanem

My choices from TW2 and their consequences (SPOILERS)

It always bothered me a little bit that you can kill Aryan in TW2 and still have his mother respect you, even help you escape, but in TW3 the particulars don't seem to matter at all
  5. DrewGanem

Now reading [books]

Midnight's children - Salman Ruddie. It's great, the dry sense of humor actually reminds me of The Witcher books
  6. DrewGanem

Rate the avatar above you!

I feel like I would be a far better rater If I knew any anime 8/10, she seems nice, but That smile is eery...
  7. DrewGanem

Tell a secret about the person above you.

Steals pidgeons from babies to get candy
  8. DrewGanem

Starting The Witcher Games: Any Hints or Tips?

The first game is amazing I think you're in for a ride, my friend. My only tip would be to give yourself a bit of a breather if you're planning on playing all of the games (which you should). Last summer I remember deciding to read every book back-to-back and then play all of the games in order...
  9. DrewGanem

I still don't get why Ciri and Yennefer weren't in the first 2 games

I think it might have to do with the scope which was necessary to introduce their characters. I mean, Triss in the first game is arguably more like Yennefer than her book counterpart. Also, Ciri's storyline was pretty neatly wrapped-up at the end of the books, so I can see how it would be...
Top Bottom