Recent content by DrKoin

+
  1. DrKoin

Hotfix 1.05

Please tell me this include the GPU crashes every 5 to 10 minutes or during dialogues. Game is unplayable. PS4 probably runs better :/ Same rig, well, at least for CPU and GPU. You only have perf issues? No crashes?
  2. DrKoin

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

Just pointing this one out. It's something I noticed too : most of my crashes happen during a dialogue - the "big" dialogues where your attention is forced toward whoever you're talking too. It crashed when I talked with Jackie in the bar ( corpo beginnings ), with the ripperdoc, after meeting...
  3. DrKoin

[Suggestions]NUDITY MEGATHREAD - Remove censorship and bring back what advertised

And ironically, the immersion in 1st person view is pretty awkward too. No headset/hairs shadows, our character doesn't appear on reflective surfaces with RTX enabled... It's very weird standing next to a guy in front of, say, a glass panel, see him in the reflect, but not see ourselves. Would...
  4. DrKoin

gpuapidx12error / Gpu Crash for unknown reasons!

Same situation. So far my only solution after trying everything reasonnable ( not gonna underclock or reinstall my whole system for the game ) is to go back to Valhalla, which is ironically way more polished, and wait for the actual release of CP2077....
  5. DrKoin

[Suggestions]NUDITY MEGATHREAD - Remove censorship and bring back what advertised

You're just nitpicking. Posts I quoted previously mentionned regions and platform independantly, so I just went and pointed out my Conan Exiles experience was affected by neither anyway =) Back to the point : in a Cyberpunk setting, with the options we have at creation, with the adjustement of...
  6. DrKoin

Ah, I see! PC Player from Europe here, so we don't really have all those issues. If a game is meant to show the whole package, in theory, we got it. ;)
  7. DrKoin

They may very well have validated and promised it when they made sure people knew you could choose your own gender / genitalia and make transexual characters, to be honest... As for photo mode and genitalia, well... They are the company that made collectible cards for each "conquest" of Geralt...
  8. DrKoin

I wouldn't consider this a BIG problem, but it IS a problem. It's just another testament to how the game was rushed and half thought. It's pretty silly we can customize d*cks and bushes but it can't be, let's say "exploited" in the game in any form. It's pretty silly it was actually possible and...
  9. DrKoin

Favorite companion from any game?

I used to love Garrus, and then I met Kim from Disco Elysium, and I don't think they can be made better than him. Let's not forget Agro from Shadow of the Colossus, and my dear Argentavis from Ark ( ok that's maybe a little on the nose ). Also always had a soft spot for Tails, from Sonic.
  10. DrKoin

Witcher 3 -also- had a lot of issues. CDPR fixed them. They will this.

To be honest, I'd love to even be able to comment on the cut content, the characters, the storyline or everything else. Right now, I can only comment on what I experienced of the gameplay and how little I saw of the city. I've barely even see anything of the gamedesign or the story. Heck, I...
  11. DrKoin

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

I do not really have anything to contribute, but just pointing out that I do have that GPU crash too. Never on the menus, fortunately, but 5 to 15 minutes after loading in. I think I played a few hours already and I barely made it to the bot/Maelstrom, basically learning the paths until I could...
  12. DrKoin

Game has no anti-aliasing option

It should be noted that disabling TAA will disable DLSS ( the two are tied together ) and will incur a heavy performance hit. Obviously with non nvidia GPUs or anything below the 2xxx series this won't be as much of an issue performance wise =) Typically, after testing, at least with RTX...
Top Bottom