Recent content by drunknmunkey666

+
  1. D

[PC Patch 1.07] Nvidia Hairworks Preset

These are just my guesses: I think StrandSmoothness could very well apply to tessellation, how smooth the curves are for each strand (more line segments (tessellation) = smoother curves). DensityLimit is probably a setting for how many strands of hair per measurement, how closely they're...
  2. D

The new Xbox

Read this on Destructoid: "Xbox One's Kinect knows your mood, can see in the dark" and then.. "The Xbox One will NOT function without the Kinect" ..and I thought: 1984 ...That people willingly accept this kind of technology into their homes with NO understanding of the inner workings is...
  3. D

The Witcher 3 at E3

As far as I remember CDPR answered this somewhere with a big "yes", think it was in the "feature list" they presented :D
  4. D

Loading problems

Using CCleaner and Game Boosters etc. aren't going to help one bit.. CCleaner is cleaning up your registry database internally in Windows, which is almost never responsible for anything crash/bug related.. It's just a registry of information, it does not contain .exe files, driver files or...
  5. D

DLC ideas (because we're far too entitled and all pirates besides)

Well the money to spend on thin air is pulled out of the same thin air by bankers feeding on the dream of something new and shiny to ease the pain. The only time this becomes real is when the debt has to be paid :)
  6. D

''Connection refused, retrying in 10 seconds"

I haven't got my TW2 on Steam, and it has always done the same thing as OP - still does.. Figured it was bad/lazy coding that wasn't going to get fixed, so I just ignore it.
  7. D

low gpu usage 45% - 32%

I think new ones are needed because of him owning a GTX680 (latest generation)...?
  8. D

Frequent hiccups with temporary black screens

Sounds like overheating or something... How do you monitor the temps? If you check temps after a crash, the GPU will have cooled down a bit so you don't get an accurate reading - but if the 90c is at the exact time of the failure, then the issue must lie elsewhere.
  9. D

Thor 2 trailer

*cough* my post...? *cough*
  10. D

Thor 2 trailer

Being from Denmark, this is the only worthy depiction of the mythology in my book: ...aaaand the danish trailer, since this is a danish animation movie: :D
  11. D

Which is the best horror movies you saw ??

The Descent - great buildup, and very claustrophobic atmosphere throughout the movie :D The sequel is nice too... Recycle is very nice! Also, everything Guy said!
  12. D

Bathesda Announces "The Evil Within"

This looks promising:
  13. D

TW2 New & Improved

Try installing the patches with administrator privileges. It sounds like you're the "bug" - fire from all five signs? Not happening.
  14. D

Always Online DRM

As long as people throw money at everybody who flashes a shiny object in front of them, we'll have no say in this at all as anti-DRM consumers. And seriously, D3 and Simcity sold much more than the big fat zero they should have - but our world is not dominated by wellinformed and careful-minded...
Top Bottom